Share Your Latest VCA Purchase

Thank you @WingNut holy moly, yes! :smile:

Thank you so much @eternallove4bag! I have been totally inspired by you, so thank you for sharing your lovely combination pics :heart: I have been seriously enjoying the Sweet Perlee clover, that this felt like the right choice (together with your helpful advice about its versatility!). I can see why you like it so much. Simple, sophisticated, and sparkly! (And has a good weight to it which actually feels nice).
Aww I am soooo happy for you @NK321 :heart:

Reactions: NK321 and WingNut
Sharing my latest addition :heart: (and probably my last for the next little while, while I go to ban island :smile:). I also opted for the new packaging and quite like the pouch, will be helpful for travel.

View attachment 5780715

View attachment 5780717
So stunning on you! If I were you I wouldn't be able to get any work done, I'd be busy staring at all the blings :loveeyes:

Congratulations @NK321 ! You are on a roll here! :biggrin:This is an absolutely gorgeous bangle and it looks simply beautiful paired with your pave frivole. :love: So happy for you!
Thank you! :heart: Ah I know, I will enjoy VCA vicariously through others for the next little while :smile: honestly I really do enjoy the Sweet Perlee that I wanted another similar (thin) bracelet for a bit of variety, and on special days to wear both together. Btw how are you enjoying your Sweet Perlee?!

Last edited:
Reactions: hja
Sharing my latest addition :heart: (and probably my last for the next little while, while I go to ban island :smile:). I also opted for the new packaging and quite like the pouch, will be helpful for travel.

View attachment 5780715

View attachment 5780717
Congratulations!! Looks great with your btf frivole. And will stack so well with your sweet perlee. I’m sure you’ll get lots of use out of it.

Reactions: NK321
Love sweet studs. They are the best earrings. Congratulations!
Agree- love Sweets for everyday. Plus, I have a "mature" face- even before wrinkles, people always thought I was older. So larger earrings just add even more decades to my face and even my SA said "oh no!" when I tried on the Vintage earrings. :lol:

Just wish they made sweets with all the various stones.

Agree- love Sweets for everyday. Plus, I have a "mature" face- even before wrinkles, people always thought I was older. So larger earrings just add even more decades to my face and even my SA said "oh no!" when I tried on the Vintage earrings. :lol:

Just wish they made sweets with all the various stones.
I can’t agree with you more. If they made sweets in various stones and metals (WG please!!!!) I would buy them all. As much as I absolutely love and drool over pics of these glorious medium size pave earrings, I am most comfortable, physically and mentally, with sweet size earrings. My grandma always wore really cute diamond stud or pave stud earrings and I thought they looked so chic and youthful on her. So since then I’ve always associated stud type earrings with youthfulness and this brainwashing cannot be undone. LOL!!!

Congratulations!! Looks great with your btf frivole. And will stack so well with your sweet perlee. I’m sure you’ll get lots of use out of it.
Thank you @EpiFanatic! The pretty pics of your WG version were so inspiring to me and certainly helped to make the decision that this is a piece I want, so thank you :heart: it absolutely is a line of fire in certain lights. I too think that this will be a versatile piece that will work nicely with the Sweet Perlee, already wearing it all the time!

• Love
Reactions: EpiFanatic
Happy Mother’s Day weekend!! Got this in time but can’t really call this a m-day gift. It was more a stressed about price increase buy, but off to ban island for a long time cause I’ve done my damage early this year.

My primary goal was to get a piece that I would forget was on, and wear 24/7 but blingy and detailed enough that I could lost in the workmanship. And I’m playing around with stacking even though I rarely do. Thanks to @tenshix for sharing some awesome inspirational pics with me, and @nicole0612 for the consult. This was a piece I had considered 5-6 years ago and finally had to get it because it’s so low maintenance and fits my lifestyle.

IMG_8449.jpeg

IMG_8397.jpeg

IMG_8458.jpeg

IMG_8429.jpeg

IMG_8426.jpeg

IMG_8439.jpeg

Last edited:
Happy Mother’s Day weekend!! Got this in time but can’t really call this a m-day gift. It was more a stressed about price increase buy, but off to ban island for a long time cause I’ve done my damage early this year.

My primary goal was to get a piece that I would forget was on, and wear 24/7 but blingy and detailed enough that I could lost in the workmanship. And I’m playing around with stacking even though I rarely do.

View attachment 5781730

View attachment 5781732

View attachment 5781733

View attachment 5781734

View attachment 5781735

View attachment 5781737
So pretty! Danty yet impactful. Happy early Mother’s Day!

• Love

My primary goal was to get a piece that I would forget was on, and wear 24/7 but blingy and detailed enough that I could lost in the workmanship. And I’m playing around with stacking even though I rarely do.

Congratulations on your beautiful piece! It looks fantastic stacked with your other bracelets!

• Love

My primary goal was to get a piece that I would forget was on, and wear 24/7 but blingy and detailed enough that I could lost in the workmanship. And I’m playing around with stacking even though I rarely do. Thanks to @tenshix for sharing some awesome inspirational pics with me. This was a piece I had considered 5-6 years ago and finally had to get it because it’s so low maintenance and fits my lifestyle.

View attachment 5781730

View attachment 5781732

View attachment 5781733

View attachment 5781734

View attachment 5781735

View attachment 5781737
Yay it came, congrats hun!!! :love: :heart: Love love LOVE your WG stacks, the sweet is especially gorgeous with your single row. You’re such an enabler.

I’m so glad you finally got the pave sweet bracelet after debating for so long, it really is the best low maintenance prettiest little piece and so perfect for stacking.

Yay it came, congrats hun!!! :love: :heart: Love love LOVE your WG stacks, the sweet is especially gorgeous with your single row. You’re such an enabler.

I’m so glad you finally got the pave sweet bracelet after debating for so long, it really is the best low maintenance prettiest little piece and so perfect for stacking.
Thanks for the great advice and consultation @tenshix. Your pic is still my goals…

• Love
Reactions: tenshix

My primary goal was to get a piece that I would forget was on, and wear 24/7 but blingy and detailed enough that I could lost in the workmanship. And I’m playing around with stacking even though I rarely do. Thanks to @tenshix for sharing some awesome inspirational pics with me, and @nicole0612 for the consult. This was a piece I had considered 5-6 years ago and finally had to get it because it’s so low maintenance and fits my lifestyle.

View attachment 5781730

View attachment 5781732

View attachment 5781733

View attachment 5781734

View attachment 5781735

View attachment 5781737
I love how it stacks with the vintage size. Looks great!

• Love