Share Your Latest VCA Purchase

Hello lovelies!

Have not dropped by the VcA forum for a while as I have been distracted by other wishlist 🤣🤣🤣

Nevertheless, my local SA out of the blue contacted me last Friday that the store would be receiving something in my wishlist which is very rare to come by these days. I went to visit her and tried some of their new watches and new Frivole RG collections.

I went back and gave myself 2 days to think about it as I have other big wishlists from VCA. However, i’ve decided in the end that i “had to” have this in my collection 🤣

I hope everyone is having a great start of the week!

Welcoming my new-to-me Frivole mirror earrings in YG Large size!!! I am so in love with them

View attachment 5984232
These are amazing! Have been on the waitlist forever. Do you know if they started producing them again? Hopefully the supply will come back at some point.

Hello lovelies!

Have not dropped by the VcA forum for a while as I have been distracted by other wishlist 🤣🤣🤣

Nevertheless, my local SA out of the blue contacted me last Friday that the store would be receiving something in my wishlist which is very rare to come by these days. I went to visit her and tried some of their new watches and new Frivole RG collections.

I went back and gave myself 2 days to think about it as I have other big wishlists from VCA. However, i’ve decided in the end that i “had to” have this in my collection 🤣

I hope everyone is having a great start of the week!

Welcoming my new-to-me Frivole mirror earrings in YG Large size!!! I am so in love with them

View attachment 5984232
My absolute dream piece! Love it. Congratulations

These are amazing! Have been on the waitlist forever. Do you know if they started producing them again? Hopefully the supply will come back at some point.
Likely... I was collecting some other pave earrings in the past year. I would like to venture to bigger ones so either Magic or Large Frivole. However, I would like to get Magic Pave rather than in stones so i figured that I should've gotten YG Large Frivole to "try out" first. This is the only one non-pave earrings that I would definitely jump on. My SA all along knew what I wanted so she's keeping a look out for this pair.

I have been working with other VCA SAs overseas when travelling too but was told the same thing that Large Frivole YG is "not possible" and told that 2 motifs Alhambra earrings are more likely received by the Boutique nowadays.

I have other big wishlists from VCA but i have been really distracted by others this year ... Let's see if I can make it happen :doh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cool Breeze
LOVE these on you! They look amazing. The frivole are so feminine and gold looks lovely on you.
Yes, you need the magic pave Alhambra earrings. They are breathtaking.
Thank you @glamourbag :wave:

Yeah, Magic Pave Alhambra earrings are even .... LOL not sure what to say - my SA said I can do SO for the RG but the one I wanted is WG!! I have been trying to get hold of them with the other VCA stores overseas as well but almost like no chance at all for now.

My other alternative is Flowerlace earrings; so it's either one of the two choices. If Magic really appear then I won't bother with the Flowerlace, or vice versa.

Last edited:
Reactions: glamourbag
Thank you @glamourbag :wave:

Yeah, Magic Pave Alhambra earrings are even .... LOL not sure what to say - my SA said I can do SO for the RG but the one I wanted is WG!! I have been trying to get hold of them with the other VCA stores overseas as well but almost like no chance at all for now.

My other alternative is Flowerlace earrings; so it's either one of the two choices. If Magic really appear then I won't bother with the Flowerlace, or vice versa.
Yes, WG is stunning. I know they are around as Bellagio LV boutique just had them. I hope they find you soon.