Share your latest purchase!

Fall / Winter 2010 Scarabeo Cabat arrived from TRR tonight. Here she is at sunset. It's difficult to capture her color accurately. I'm also including some detail shots. She is mesmerizing! :love:

View attachment 5790001
View attachment 5790002View attachment 5790003
:love: :heart::love: Love love this! I saw it and made myself not buy it. Chanting No More Cabats! :lol:
So glad one of us nabbed it. Absolutely stunning. I have a bag in this scarabeo green, a style thats not one of my favorites, but this metallic green is so stunning i would never sell it. To have it in a Cabat, amazing! Would love bright sunshine pix when u have a chance, and congrats on adding this gorgeous bag to your lovely collection:hbeat:

:love: :heart::love: Love love this! I saw it and made myself not buy it. Chanting No More Cabats! :lol:
So glad one of us nabbed it. Absolutely stunning. I have a bag in this scarabeo green, a style thats not one of my favorites, but this metallic green is so stunning i would never sell it. To have it in a Cabat, amazing! Would love bright sunshine pix when u have a chance, and congrats on adding this gorgeous bag to your lovely collection:hbeat:
Thank you! I have to say the bag is stunning, but this Cabat is flashier than my others. I would not consider it for everyday wear, and it has a moodier Fall / Winter look to it. However, it's just one of those bags. I can tell when I eventually wear it, it will feel special.

Thank you! I have to say the bag is stunning, but this Cabat is flashier than my others. I would not consider it for everyday wear, and it has a moodier Fall / Winter look to it. However, it's just one of those bags. I can tell when I eventually wear it, it will feel special.
Definitely has a moody fall/winter feel. But i can see it with a linen dress for summer too! Its a very special Cabat.

I've always loved BV's Scarabeo and this one is fantastic. Congratulations! I feel like you need to do an update photo of your BV bag collection to include all your new finds!
Thank you - and totally agree on the update of my collection. My collection is still split between two places, so I will either do spliced photos, or wait until I have everything in one place. I counted, and I am up to 24 BVs now! :amazed:

Reactions: cecchetti