Share your latest purchase!

I initiated some quotes from various resellers, wound up doing a ‘trade’ with Rebag, and it worked out quite well. I definitely recommend it if you are looking to let go of some bags…..Introducing my new to me Cesta. Color to be determined, but its a lovely reddish brown….

80F6238F-9718-4F87-A4D1-B8ADA85B0234.jpeg98D9D187-3506-42F6-8189-9CC023F54F63.jpeg

I initiated some quotes from various resellers, wound up doing a ‘trade’ with Rebag, and it worked out quite well. I definitely recommend it if you are looking to let go of some bags…..Introducing my new to me Cesta. Color to be determined, but its a lovely reddish brown….

View attachment 5401124View attachment 5401125

Wow! :loveeyes: Congratulations on adding this bag to your collection!

• Love
Reactions: jbags07
Gorgeous! You don’t have any TM venetas, right? Would love to see a comparison of the Medium Veneta and the Teen…this looks like a great size!
The closest TM Veneta I have is the Large Belly, which is slightly larger than my Small Jodie. I think the Medium Belly or Medium Veneta would be comparable to the Teen Jodie, but I would also be interested in seeing a side-by-side comparison too.

Reactions: jbags07