Share Your Latest VCA Purchase

Happy belated Birthday my fellow Birthday twin :flowers:!
Your DH picked a beautiful piece for you and it looks fabulous with your Perlee pieces :heart:.
Enjoy!
Thank you so much.
I had initially dismissed these pendants but now I'm happy to have one. You really can adjust it quite a bit. I'm looking ahead towards a very challenging year so I hope that this large green lucky charm brings me lots of good luck. ❤️

Thank you so much.
I had initially dismissed these pendants but now I'm happy to have one. You really can adjust it quite a bit. I'm looking ahead towards a very challenging year so I hope that this large green lucky charm brings me lots of good luck. ❤️

Ohh, don't enable me, I was considering one of these too, but talked myself out of it as I thought I would get more use out of other pieces. But your pictures are very enabling as usual :amuse:.
Here's to lots of good luck for the challenging year :drinks: ( <---- I would usually pick the emoticons with champagne, but since they are gone now the beer emoticons have to fill that void. Just imagine that is champagne instead of beer, lol :P).

Happy belated birthday to you as well!!

Thank you so much :flowers:!
Unfortunately no new VCA piece for me yet because my Paris trip got cancelled, but I am now planning to go in August and can't wait to finally try on some pieces at VCA :girlsigh:.
I already pre paid for a pendant that is waiting for me, but the two motif mop yg earrings are also growing on me lately. I always liked the three motif earrings as well (love the grey mop in them), but perhaps the two motif earrings are a bit easier to wear.

Ohh, don't enable me, I was considering one of these too, but talked myself out of it as I thought I would get more use out of other pieces. But your pictures are very enabling as usual :amuse:.
Here's to lots of good luck for the challenging year :drinks: ( <---- I would usually pick the emoticons with champagne, but since they are gone now the beer emoticons have to fill that void. Just imagine that is champagne instead of beer, lol :P).

Thank you so much :flowers:!
Unfortunately no new VCA piece for me yet because my Paris trip got cancelled, but I am now planning to go in August and can't wait to finally try on some pieces at VCA :girlsigh:.
I already pre paid for a pendant that is waiting for me, but the two motif mop yg earrings are also growing on me lately. I always liked the three motif earrings as well (love the grey mop in them), but perhaps the two motif earrings are a bit easier to wear.
You are going to PARIS???!!! Lucky you!!
Now I'm so envious because I would love to buy the sevres blue pendant!!
Do try on the magic earrings. I purchased the three stone ( grey mop, white mop, onyx) last Summer because the two clover earrings were just meh. I was very surprised because I thought they were a definite yes.

You are going to PARIS???!!! Lucky you!!
Now I'm so envious because I would love to buy the sevres blue pendant!!
Do try on the magic earrings. I purchased the three stone ( grey mop, white mop, onyx) last Summer because the two clover earrings were just meh. I was very surprised because I thought they were a definite yes.

Oh my, that's exactly the pendant that is waiting for me :giggle:.
It was supposed to be my Birthday gift, but now I have to wait a little bit longer because my trip was cancelled.
I think they are still available so if you really want one and need a SA to work with, just let me know ;).
I think they can hold it for you for a while as long as you do a (partial) payment.

Thank you for the advice regarding the three stone earrings, I will definitely follow your advice and try them on. Do you find them easy to wear? I would like a pair of longer earrings, but something that is easy to wear and not too heavy.
I can imagine you were suprised to feel meh about the two clover earrings.
I once had that feeling with a H. shawl. I was so in love with a red Peuple du Vent shawl, but once I tried it on, it just did not work. At all.
Hopefully, I won't feel the same about the two clover earrings, but we will see.
I always liked this pic of Kelly Rutherford (playing Lily van der Woodsen in Gossip Girl here) with her two motif earrings :love:.

kelly-rutherford-and-gossip-girl-gallery.jpg