Share your Hot JULY/AUGUST Purchases!

This is sooooo gorgeous. TDF!!!! The trimming is especially pretty.

This is a really beautiful and interesting bag. I have never seen papier hobos before. What are the dimensions are they similar to the day bag?

Congrats on a lovely new bag! :smile:

Congratulations! I'm not familiar with this bag! It's great:biggrin:

Thanks much, you three :smile:

I think they only produced this style for a season or two, and not many of them. I only recall seeing these "Papier Days" at a couple of Bal stores in France and the USA. Here's the dimensions in centimetres: L 30 x H 34 x W 21.5.

So, quite similar to the original Day, except much wider in width at the bottom (the interior base is slightly reinforced with a square piece of leather to prevent excessive sagging with such a wide base).

Last edited:

I think they only produced this style for a season or two, and not many of them. I only recall seeing these "Papier Days" at a couple of Bal stores in France and the USA. Here's the dimensions in centimetres: L 30 x H 34 x W 21.5.

So, quite similar to the original Day, except much wider in width at the bottom (the interior base is slightly reinforced with a square piece of leather to prevent excessive sagging with such a wide base).

What a lucky find:biggrin:. Enjoy:cool:

Such a cool bag! I want one now lol. :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing your beautiful bag. :smile: