Share your end of year sale items!

[not exactly sure that I fit in this thread but I can't wait to share the excitement!!!:biggrin:]
I didn't get to order from the RM website :sad:
But I scored a Dusty Lilac mini Mac in a cute little boutique store, NYC~~~
The owner told me that one of the designers Rebecca has worked with work in their store. So they had an awesome collection and is all marked down for boxing day :smile:

I would have bought the lilac MAM, but I got WAAAAY too much for Christmas. My wonderful hubby got me a LV Azur Speedy 30, Azur scarf, and a Medium Tiffany Open Heart Necklace. My mother got me the logomania LV scarf, and my Mother-In-Law got me a LV inclusion bracelet. I was SOO tempted to purchase the MAM, but I'm just feeling WAYY too spoiled atm. I've never seen the lilac in person, but it looks so beautiful in pictures :smile:

I got the rebecca minkoff Circle Quilt Casanova in red...
i wanted a red bag but something other than a mam or mac or anything similar to that shape...
then i saw this, so i grabbed it...

Anyone have this bag or seen it and could tell me that this is a nice bag?

I can't wait to get it but because I've never seen it IRL- it ust makes me think and question myself....

I ordered the plum quilted swing bag. I had nordstrom price match so if i don't like it i can easily return it.

I have never seen the color in person, hope its not too blingy for my tastes but I have been wnating a swing and affair for a long time so hopefully it works out! Cant wait to get it.

It's already shipped. yipee!

likexaxdisaster said:
I picked up the navy suede MAC and also the allie in plum which I've lusted after for months but couldn't bring myself to spend the $750

I've been lusting after that Allie as well but I'm fighting the temptation. I already have one in the pink ostrich sitting in my closet unused

I got my plum swing today! I am loving it!!

I always loved the style, but was unsure on the color. The hardware is a roseyish gold? Never saw that in person either ...

here are some pics.. hopefully they work out

Attachments

• photo-12.jpg
    photo-12.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 500
  • photo-11.jpg
    photo-11.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 495
pinkfeet said:
I got my plum swing today! I am loving it!!

I always loved the style, but was unsure on the color. The hardware is a roseyish gold? Never saw that in person either ...

here are some pics.. hopefully they work out

Gorgeous!!! I love that deep color!