Share your end of year sale items!

Here is the Stone MAM w/ GM HW that I got from the End-of-Year Sale. The lighting isn't so great, but at least you can get an idea of what the bag looks like.

I've been wanting a sort of Sky Blue/Denim color MAM with Silver HW and this is as close as I've seen so far. I like the leopard lining with it and the leather is kind of glazed but also smooshy enough that it falls right down, so I think it will become a really beautiful bag with some use.

IMG_4027.jpg

IMG_4031.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

When I first pulled Stone MAM out of the box, I was afraid it might be too similar to my Dark Gray MAM. But, clearly I was wrong. I guess that means I should pull my DG MAM out of it's bag once in a while, since I can't even remember what it looks like!

IMG_4042.jpg

LOVIN THIS COMBO OF STONE AND GUNMETAL HW!!! gosh, i do believe gunmetal is my FAVORITE!!!!!!

What a beautiful MAM! The GM hardware looks great!
Now I want another MAM again!

Here is the Stone MAM w/ GM HW that I got from the End-of-Year Sale. The lighting isn't so great, but at least you can get an idea of what the bag looks like.

I've been wanting a sort of Sky Blue/Denim color MAM with Silver HW and this is as close as I've seen so far. I like the leopard lining with it and the leather is kind of glazed but also smooshy enough that it falls right down, so I think it will become a really beautiful bag with some use.

IMG_4027.jpg

IMG_4031.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

When I first pulled Stone MAM out of the box, I was afraid it might be too similar to my Dark Gray MAM. But, clearly I was wrong. I guess that means I should pull my DG MAM out of it's bag once in a while, since I can't even remember what it looks like!

IMG_4042.jpg

photo-94.jpg

My Allie came! I gotta say, I was hoping I'd hate it because my bag collection has gotten out of control, but this bag is beautiful. I worried it wouldn't be true to the color shown on the RM website, but it is. The suede is so soft it feels like velvet. I have to edit my collection I'm up to like 13 RMs

what a beautiful bag! thanks for sharing!

photo-94.jpg

My Allie came! I gotta say, I was hoping I'd hate it because my bag collection has gotten out of control, but this bag is beautiful. I worried it wouldn't be true to the color shown on the RM website, but it is. The suede is so soft it feels like velvet. I have to edit my collection I'm up to like 13 RMs

lad - wow, this bag is amazing! so luxe and chic, definitely a great staple piece!! and btw.... u can never have too many RMs..... ;)

Here's my dark red mac with light gold hardware from the RM After Christmas online sale. I looove the leather! It's obviously not red lol, but rather a dark rust colour. It's got a heavy glaze that promises to break in nicely. I can't wait to wear this one down and see how it ages! :love:

P1020362.jpg

Here's my dark red mac with light gold hardware from the RM After Christmas online sale. I looove the leather! It's obviously not red lol, but rather a dark rust colour. It's got a heavy glaze that promises to break in nicely. I can't wait to wear this one down and see how it ages! :love:

P1020362.jpg

I love the color!

P1020362.jpg

:girlsigh: It's as gorgeous as I thought it would be. I am soooooooooooooo jealous!!

Can you post a pic? Wanted to know the brightness of the red.

Thank you!

Hey there...absolutely! I have to say photographing her bags and staying true to the color is very difficult. I figure it is because of her glaze she uses. When I looked at the raspberry color it was red in photos and purple in real life. With that said, I think this a great color red. Its a med red, in thats its bright enough to give that pop of color but not too "in your face". I am actually really happy with it. I took a few pics to try and help define the color. I hope this helps!

In SUNLIGHT
DSC03685.jpg

Indoors, natural lighting..

DSC03681.jpg

compared to a bright red card..

DSC03683.jpg

out and about at frozen fenway..

DSC03680-1.jpg

Hey there...absolutely! I have to say photographing her bags and staying true to the color is very difficult. I figure it is because of her glaze she uses. When I looked at the raspberry color it was red in photos and purple in real life. With that said, I think this a great color red. Its a med red, in thats its bright enough to give that pop of color but not too "in your face". I am actually really happy with it. I took a few pics to try and help define the color. I hope this helps!

In SUNLIGHT
DSC03685.jpg

Indoors, natural lighting..

DSC03681.jpg

compared to a bright red card..

DSC03683.jpg

out and about at frozen fenway..

DSC03680-1.jpg

THANK YOU!!!! This is SO HELPFUL!! I really appreciate you taking the time to do this.