Share your December 2018 lovely Louis Vuitton purchases!!!

but you have to pay complete while ordering, correct?
(that is what the call center agent told me … i hope to be on the list soon.)
Yes, if you order a purse that is in-stock on LV’s website, you would have to charge your payment card upfront for the entire amount. I was notified by my Saks Sales Associate when this bag was in-stock so I was able to charge my Saks card.

Early Christmas presents:
View attachment 4270377
Lovely congrats.

I been eyeing the cluny Bb since last year but always leave with something else. Today I decided to take her home. Backpack was an unexpected purchase, try her on and love how light and soft it felt plus it fit A LOT. I think this backpack will be my go to for traveling!
Gorgeous pieces, congrats.

View attachment 4271728 View attachment 4271726 View attachment 4271727 My awesome husband surprised me with the Catogram Neverfull !! I’m so excited.
Very nice, congrats.

Yes, if you order a purse that is in-stock on LV’s website, you would have to charge your payment card upfront for the entire amount.

sorry, but in my case it was different. :smile:

on the german vuitton site there is no possibility to order a pochette metis. you have to call a special number.

i did and the call center agent told me that maybe in about two weeks i will get a call and could put on a list but have to pay directly the complete price (1.390 euro).

then i have to wait ... two, three or more months. :sad:

596d3e919bbd9566d66799b003ae5178.jpg
a25f1a9fff22c93b4999d1f230f7a01f.jpg

I been eyeing the cluny Bb since last year but always leave with something else. Today I decided to take her home. Backpack was an unexpected purchase, try her on and love how light and soft it felt plus it fit A LOT. I think this backpack will be my go to for traveling!

Great additions, congrats!

View attachment 4270302 View attachment 4270303 Technically I bought the Ponthieu PM in black empreinte at the end of November, but I never posted it. I added the beautiful Flower compact wallet in mono and black leather today! Both pieces are amazing! The Ponthieu is one of the most comfortable and best LV handbags I have ever purchased (and I have purchased a lot!!!). The wallet is also functional and holds a lot! Love sharing!
Beautiful items. I too have the Ponthieu PM in Marine and think it is a great bag. Light and easy to carry. I am surprised its not more popular.