Share your December 2018 lovely Louis Vuitton purchases!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love it!! Very cute. My favourite print of the 2 animation ones this year. Hard to score this one fyn! Congrats

Itsrainingstars, fyn72 and SDBagLover like this.
  2. I’m back to LV after a 10 year hiatus. Saw the Siena and fell in lvoe...:biggrin:

Attached Files:

michelle217, JazzyMac, Kayka and 41 others like this.
  3. IMG_0419.jpeg IMG_0421.jpeg Technically I bought the Ponthieu PM in black empreinte at the end of November, but I never posted it. I added the beautiful Flower compact wallet in mono and black leather today! Both pieces are amazing! The Ponthieu is one of the most comfortable and best LV handbags I have ever purchased (and I have purchased a lot!!!). The wallet is also functional and holds a lot! Love sharing!

JazzyMac, Kayka, TomMi39 and 45 others like this.
  4. Early Christmas presents:
    79C2B949-21FA-4B80-98E9-524D0D10AF71.jpeg

5. Aye you got something!!! Hooray. Haven’t seen you purchase anything in a while. Congrats, all very nice pieces

Starbux32, Aars24 and leechiyong like this.
  6. Thank you! I’ve been mostly purse content which is why I’ve slowed down, but I see myself getting addicted to LV’s fine jewelry now hehe.

7. Adding to December with my early Christmas present from my darling hubby & work (hubbys my boss hahaha)

[​IMG]

8. Enjoy your new bag!

emms2381 likes this.
  9. Finally got my hands on the Pochette Métis after waiting for what felt like forever (about two months) lol.

Attached Files:

10. Enjoy xxx

Nancy in VA and Anncat like this.
  11. I've been pretty purse content this year so this is my first purchase in months. Love the container and can't wait to use it for something else. I also can't believe how heavy that little lid is!

Attached Files:

12. [​IMG][​IMG]

I been eyeing the cluny Bb since last year but always leave with something else. Today I decided to take her home. Backpack was an unexpected purchase, try her on and love how light and soft it felt plus it fit A LOT. I think this backpack will be my go to for traveling!

Kayka, Twingles, ivonna and 31 others like this.
  13. What are you looking for in a bag?
    I have the Sully. It is a beautiful bag but a little more ‘dressy’ than the Manhattan.

14. How delightful! I have the same bag and I love how this looks, esp with mono print.

ggluvlux likes this.
  15. r 20181205_201023.jpg 20181205_201209.jpg 20181205_201328.jpg 20181205_201322.jpg 20181205_195855.jpg 20181205_200046 (1).jpg

JazzyMac, Kayka, TomMi39 and 29 others like this.