Share your December 2018 lovely Louis Vuitton purchases!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

Attached Files:

Twingles, punny, ivonna and 14 others like this.
  2. It's totally up to you but I would exchange the Manhattan. It's a very dated look to me.

dotty8, finer_woman, Aliluvlv and 3 others like this.
  3. So cute!! I'd been haunting this bag and stalking the website!!

4. Yeah, how about this? It’s only a little bit more ‍♀️

Attached Files:

dkruck1211, TomMi39, dotty8 and 6 others like this.
  5. For something boxy and feminine, I really like the Pochette Metis. Black empreinte or marine rouge are good choices for daily use.
    louis-vuitton-pochette-metis-monogram-empreinte-leather-handbags--M41487_PM2_Front view.jpg louis-vuitton-pochette-metis-monogram-empreinte-leather-handbags--M44071_PM2_Front view.jpg

6. Thank you! I do Like those but I like to carry my bags in my arm rather than use the crossbody strap. That’s why I feel like i’m so limited!

Grande Latte likes this.
  7. Wau! I thought the rabat key pouch was discontinued! Such a nice piece. I’m glad it’s back. I’ve got it in black and it’s really useful.

SupaUltra_J likes this.
  8. I got really lucky and scored this at my local airport before flying off for a trip. Hope you find one soon too, it’s really cute!

Yanca likes this.
  9. Thank you!! I got lucky last night, around 11pm! I hope my order won't cancel though, because I heard it is super rare!!

10. Yes it’s super rare. I’ve been wanting one too, but can never get my hands on it. I have the nano turenne and love it to bits,

11. Oh I wish I could get it in another color, black would be ideal so mark me super envious that you could have it in black. But gosh how much I love its functionality! Team rabat pouch :drinks:

Zoezampalunga likes this.
  12. I stalked the website endlessly, it became available too, on Sunday US site at around 5 pm, I was able to put it in my cart, but when I was checking out, it said your order was cancelled because your credit card details were rejected, when I did not even finish typing the details yet- so I think that was a website glitch. It also became available again round 130 am , I happen to be watching netflix and just browsed the site, and it said place in card for a few minutes- Just keep trying!

MeepMeep67 and Bumbles like this.
  13. I have the original Manhattan and I love it so much more than the new Manhattan. In my opinion, the new Manhattan looks very dated.

14. ..delete

15. I think this one is cute [​IMG]