Share your December 2018 lovely Louis Vuitton purchases!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you live in Paris? I bet it's a bit stressful right now. My family down south has had some issues but nothing like it the capital. In the long run, I trust that things will be fine. The protests will end up going away. Granted, I am waiting to see what the government's response will be this week. En tous cas, je préfère les gilets jaunes que les sapins rouges de la maison blanche! :heart: As for Louis Vuitton, are you buying something this month?

Annabel Lee and bbcerisette66 like this.
  2. My first LV!! received the Neverfull in DA and I purchased the zippy purse in DA. This is going to be my summer bag so I have to wait until next year until I can use it ☹️
    Will the base piping become more exposed once there has been some use and weight in the bag? [​IMG]

Kayka, TomMi39, Chiichan and 41 others like this.
  3. Congrats! Damier Azur is very elegant!

Loula Barnes and Aliluvlv like this.
  4. No I’m living in the south too. But I’m parisian. And since yesterday I watch the TV and it’s terrific. I’m afraid that the protests will not end quickly. I’m waiting too to the government’s response. The luxury stores are closed on the Champs Elysées and Chanel has been completely broken. I’m waiting for a pre loved speedy Aurore because I don’t find something I like for the moment. I have a new Néo Noé in épi black but I need pink/burgundy.
    Ah oui j’ai vu les sapins rouges de la Maison Blanche !!!! C’est très spécial !!!!
    j’attends la collection printemps maintenant en souhaitant qu’il y ait du fuchsia ou violet ....

fabuleux likes this.
  5. Nano Speedy ❤️

Attached Files:

6. So adorable! Enjoy!

7. #22 Dec 2, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    My DBF picked up two things from my Christmas wish list
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The Shawl in PDA
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The color is absolutely beautiful

The Stellar Sneaker Boot in Noir
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The third item on my wish list does not exist I would love the Blanche BB in Scarlet

Kayka, TomMi39, Twingles and 34 others like this.
  8. Very cute

9. 45B9E308-CC48-46FE-9D1B-A8D91B887246.jpeg A small but useful goodie

Kayka, clarabellaZ, Twingles and 38 others like this.
  10. Bought this in Venice. Surprised that they have 2 Pochette Metis in stocks currently!

Attached Files:

Kayka, clarabellaZ, Twingles and 28 others like this.
  11. The 2 PMs, what prints were they. Just out of curiosity.

Chiichan likes this.
  12. Monogram!

Grande Latte likes this.
  13. The rabat epi key pouch and the Christmas mini pochette xboth. Absolutely love how functional the key pouch is.

[​IMG]

14. B829C418-A91C-4147-BA24-479B3EA0D19A.jpeg BE03AC12-6CB5-4988-A1CC-1552868EEC86.jpeg FAF70DE2-CEED-456C-A974-558BBCD7A79F.jpeg My early christmas gift from DH. been looking for this for quite sometime now since i pass from buying it last April. i tried to get it from europe but i was so unlucky, trying to get it here in dubai but no stock and i cant wait to get my hands on it. I have the pallas clutch and i always use it as an everyday bag but i dont want to overuse this beauty so decided to go preloved for the PA NM. i found a very good condition preloved PA NM 2012 and its almost brandnew. i feel so lucky and its a merry christmas for me. Thanks for letting me share my december purchase.

Kayka, Twingles, Guerabrava and 24 others like this.
  15. 2DCB0371-0DD8-4F46-B6C0-AEDFD52F4D68.jpeg Hubby got me 2 bags last week. The Keepall 45 and the Manhattan purse. I’m not sure if I should exchange the Manhattan for something else? I just saw the black and cream sully online. What do you guys think?