IRIDESCENT Chanel 19s Club!

today i lucked out and managed to get the small flap in the iridescent blue and im estatic at the find!!! sorry for the multiple posts but just wanted to share my joy (and help enable those who are on the fence like how the other lovely pics on TPF has helped me)
OMG I’m in love with that beautiful iridescent beige flap in chevron! Is that from 19s as well? Would you have the style number?

This forum is the worst!! I was supposed to be on Ban Island for the next little while after bag buys in January, February and March and have never been that interested in SLGs...and then had so much FOMO looking at your guys’ gorgeous SLGs in this thread, I texted my SA last week with your guys’ pictures from here of everything I wanted. Luckily (I thought), she said all the SLGs had sold out immediately - a sign it wasn’t meant to be!

Until she texted me yesterday to say their shipment that day had ONE iridescent SLG, little and unassuming, and it was the one I wanted the most after sending her THREE photos of it...

View attachment 4393654
View attachment 4393656View attachment 4393657

May isn’t too late to go to Ban Island, is it?
Wow.. you majorly scored on the iridescent beige cardholder with the pearl cc!! I totally feel your pain, regarding ban island... when my husband finds out what I purchased yesterday, 19S- iridescent black xl wallet with zip around, SA said it was extremely rare... I will have to join you for a ONE way ticket to ban for sure... I told him I would be good, since last month I got my leather Deauville tote.. guess I'm busted.. damn.

Wow.. you majorly scored on the iridescent beige cardholder with the pearl cc!! I totally feel your pain, regarding ban island... when my husband finds out what I purchased yesterday, 19S- iridescent black xl wallet with zip around, SA said it was extremely rare... I will have to join you for a ONE way ticket to ban for sure... I told him I would be good, since last month I got my leather Deauville tote.. guess I'm busted.. damn.

Can you post a pic of this black XL wallet with zip around? I’m not sure which one this is but I’m curious haha.

Can you post a pic of this black XL wallet with zip around? I’m not sure which one this is but I’m curious haha.
Absolutely I will, UPS delivers it on Monday!! It's a major slg wallet.. $1250..ouch. I wanted to get a black iridescent slg, since it's an amazing color, more purplish than black I think. (depending on the light) Called up my SA in Seattle Nordstrom, and he got me to take the plunge! It should be fantastic.. He said it was the xl wallet, not sure the code or model yet, will give you guys the info. when it arrives...

Reactions: AimeeJo
Absolutely I will, UPS delivers it on Monday!! It's a major slg wallet.. $1250..ouch. I wanted to get a black iridescent slg, since it's an amazing color, more purplish than black I think. (depending on the light) Called up my SA in Seattle Nordstrom, and he got me to take the plunge! It should be fantastic.. He said it was the xl wallet, not sure the code or model yet, will give you guys the info. when it arrives...

Sounds good, and early congrats! [emoji4]

I got the XL flap card holder in the black iridescent.IMG_6989.JPG

Have any of you guys seen this...I don't know what to call it...flap wallet wristlet thing...I was admiring it yesterday; it has the 19S iridescent black. It's got like a double flap's FLAP in the front that buttons to close and flips up to store your cards, and then a zipper running along the top for coins/bills, and also a chain to use it as a wristlet. It was so extra but in a way where if I was in my 20s still, I would have loved it! What is it called?

That iridescent black is just so gorgeous though! And an XL wallet is an investment - your cost per wear will be so low when you're done with it! May is a fine time of year for us to go to the Island...

Sounds good, and early congrats! [emoji4]

I got the XL flap card holder in the black iridescent.View attachment 4394945

Your photo was one of them ones I sent my SA when I said I wanted that beige cardholder! I partially blame you for this. :biggrin:

Have any of you guys seen this...I don't know what to call it...flap wallet wristlet thing...I was admiring it yesterday; it has the 19S iridescent black. It's got like a double flap's FLAP in the front that buttons to close and flips up to store your cards, and then a zipper running along the top for coins/bills, and also a chain to use it as a wristlet. It was so extra but in a way where if I was in my 20s still, I would have loved it! What is it called?

That iridescent black is just so gorgeous though! And an XL wallet is an investment - your cost per wear will be so low when you're done with it! May is a fine time of year for us to go to the Island...

Your photo was one of them ones I sent my SA when I said I wanted that beige cardholder! I partially blame you for this. :biggrin:
I know what you are talking about...
It's a mid-sized wallet with LGHW chain ( aka clutch-on-chain) I saw it quite a few times during this period. I hv this mid- sized wallet in reissue n i loved it. But it does not justify to pay extra $1000 for the chain.
Pics for your reference....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190406-021659_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190406-021659_Samsung Internet.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2,187
Reactions: thefashionact
I know what you are talking about...
It's a mid-sized wallet with LGHW chain ( aka clutch-on-chain) I saw it quite a few times during this period. I hv this mid- sized wallet in reissue n i loved it. But it does not justify to pay extra $1000 for the chain.
Pics for your reference....

It's similar to that but a little bit different! Less of a WOC and more of a flat and elongated card holder! Another user just DMed me a pic (not tagging her in case it was supposed to be private - I'm sorry!) --

Attachments

• wristlet.JPG
    wristlet.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 2,168
  • wristlet3.JPG
    wristlet3.JPG
    241.2 KB · Views: 2,165
  • wristlet4.JPG
    wristlet4.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 2,157
Reactions: ChanelCanuck