IRIDESCENT Chanel 19s Club!

I am so happy you were able to source one! I love mine, which is my first and only small classic flap. And now I am hooked on the size!

I love my small size flap too! This is gorgeous [emoji170]

I find the small size easy to carry. I had minis and i know most prefer them i felt they’re just too small for the 3 basic essentials i need daily. This looks like a purse where as the minis don’t fit that bill imo...

I am so sad I missed out on this boat. I want that little beige cardholder with the MOP logo and called everywhere and nothing. Anyone can recommend trustworthy resellers? I hope this is ok to ask

If anyone in London is still after an iridescent pieces I was in the Sloane Street store today and they had medium classic flaps in pink and blue on display and loads of slgs. I also went to Harrods which had medium classic flaps in yellow iridescent and jumbos in the beige and a few slgs. I was shocked they still had them!
Maybe it's only the purseforum and insta/YT making them seem popular? That's surprising news. There are already many up for sale on ebay/FP and they aren't selling all that fast. Beautiful pieces, every single one, though:heart:

Does anyone know if there was a round coin purse in this collection? (with the regular CC and not the pearly one). I checked through the pictures on this thread but didn't see one.:smile:
Yes, there was. I saw a review of one recently bought on YouTube, but it was in the UK. Not sure where you're based, but check with customer service or your SA if any are still left anywhere.

Reactions: daisychainz
Does anyone know if there was a round coin purse in this collection? (with the regular CC and not the pearly one). I checked through the pictures on this thread but didn't see one.:smile:
Hi yes there are Iridescent round coin purses. I got the Iridescent black and pink, and I’ve seen blue, beige & yellow ones as well :smile:
Pics for reference:

Attachments

• BCC3457E-D435-4C2B-B4A9-80CCB78328DF.png
    BCC3457E-D435-4C2B-B4A9-80CCB78328DF.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,079
  • 21C6D7F1-3770-4A0F-A9AB-5AE6BB42A448.png
    21C6D7F1-3770-4A0F-A9AB-5AE6BB42A448.png
    763.1 KB · Views: 1,084