IRIDESCENT Chanel 19s Club!

Jcozlife

Mar 24, 2019
Dear all,

I just scored medium flap in iridescent blue from Melbourne Australia. As we know 19s iridescent collection is so popular n not easy to score. I just wonder what you guys scored in 19s iridescent collection and where did you score from?
Please feel free to share below...
Xoxo

Attachments

• A88BF135-4F24-4EDB-8C35-8A2FFB27750E.jpeg
    A88BF135-4F24-4EDB-8C35-8A2FFB27750E.jpeg
    392.5 KB · Views: 6,069
Dear all,

I just scored medium flap in iridescent blue from Melbourne Australia. As we know 19s iridescent collection is so popular n not easy to score. I just wonder what you guys scored in 19s iridescent collection and where did you score from?
Please feel free to share below...
Xoxo
WOW. I don't have anything from this collection, but this color is stunning!!!

Reactions: Jcozlife
Congrats on your lovely iridescent CF! :happydance: Love how it shimmers in the sunlight :loveeyes:
Here is my haul.....so far :graucho::giggle:

Pink CF and flap wallet: Bloomingdales, NYC, USA
Pink key holder: Ordered by my SA (Chanel San Francisco, USA)

Beige flap wallet: Neiman Marcus, San Francisco, USA

View attachment 4386059 View attachment 4386060

Iridescent pink looks so good fro your photo. I was after iridescent beige small flap and Mona Lisa Card Holder,unfortunately I didn’t score any in my list. But I still got the luck to bring Iridescent blue Flap home. I dressed iridescent blue Flap with white stripe top, pair of jeans and white converse. It works so well on my daily outfit.

You have a very popular 19s iridescent collection.

today i lucked out and managed to get the small flap in the iridescent blue and im estatic at the find!!! sorry for the multiple posts but just wanted to share my joy (and help enable those who are on the fence like how the other lovely pics on TPF has helped me)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-03-28 at 8.16.16 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-03-28 at 8.16.16 PM.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 5,575
today i lucked out and managed to get the small flap in the iridescent blue and im estatic at the find!!! sorry for the multiple posts but just wanted to share my joy (and help enable those who are on the fence like how the other lovely pics on TPF has helped me)
That "blue".... is such a calming tone.
Feels like sunset reflecting on the crystal blue waters of the Pacific....
Its.... Happily Ever After ( like I mentioned earlier
.. ) Congratzz moilesmots! !!!