Share your August purchase here

All right then, I did a reveal on this one. My first ever, actually. And here she is again. Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 5,879
Classic WoC SHW in caviar!

I went to Barcelona on holiday a week ago, feeling I had only a very slim chance of finding what I wanted the few days I'd be there. And I went to Chanel on Monday and Wednesday to no luck.

On Thursday afternoon, already 95% decided I'd get the lambskin instead (I had to leave Friday morning), I came into the store and saw exactly what I wanted just lying there. When I asked they told me they had received no less than TEN of them that morning!

So if you're looking for this and are in Barcelona - hurry to Chanel :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 5,914
Hello all I will be making my first Chanel purchase on Monday. Should I get the jumbo classic flap with shw OR the mini flap or theGST with shw? Can't wait to do my reveal!

Classic WoC SHW in caviar!

I went to Barcelona on holiday a week ago, feeling I had only a very slim chance of finding what I wanted the few days I'd be there. And I went to Chanel on Monday and Wednesday to no luck.

On Thursday afternoon, already 95% decided I'd get the lambskin instead (I had to leave Friday morning), I came into the store and saw exactly what I wanted just lying there. When I asked they told me they had received no less than TEN of them that morning!

So if you're looking for this and are in Barcelona - hurry to Chanel :smile:
Stunning enjoy