Share Your Recent Bag Offers Thread

The In and Out line is one of their seasonal variations. Previously there were two versions, a B25 in biscuit with a simiar design painted on it in multi color and a Nata Kelly 25 with different objects on it. These were common in batches in late 2021 to early 2022. I had been of the mind set that those were the only two versions and that the In and Out line was now defunct. However, your Blanc B25 with orange only objects seems to suggest that a new set of In and Out bags is forthcoming. Will be interested to see if there is a new Kelly version as well.

As for the color Blanc, my understanding is that it was rested for several years but is now back as a seasonal color. It may be “rare” in that your SA hasn’t seen it in years because it hasn’t been in production. I believe we will be seeing a fair amount of Blanc items over the coming year as the newly produced items hit stores.
Very interesting… thank you so much for your insight :hugs:
Yes, agreed. Hopefully H has better stock too this year :angel:

Reactions: malbec_bleu
Thank you. Your answer is exactly what I was hoping to get out of venting. Advice from experienced H enthusiasts about the actual reality of this bag and whether or not I’m being paranoid/completely nuts and ungrateful for feeling this way. if I reject this I might have to wait another half year to come back and it’s not going to be possible to spend $0 haha? Would they even offer anything at that next visit if I spent nothing more? I’m not local to this store. It’s not like I can just say no and then be offered something better (to me) in a few weeks
I’m usually open to a number of colours and not fixated on coveted items. I also thought the same that they will offer me something not many people want, which they did, it was c18 rose Texas with same colour (I think) enamel hardware, it was sooo bright. Even though I waited so long, I politely declined. Two months later I got a surprising call, it was etoupe rghw!!

Don’t let them sell u anything you’re not keen on..

Thanks a lot for the support. I shop with this store virtually (by mail) so it’s gonna be difficult/weird/awkward to only spend that much (~$500) in next 6 months and still expect an offer but I’ll try.
Just an input that I sometimes order just one scarf (£370) with my SA over whatsapp when I didn't have time to go in, but I do have some face-to-face quality shopping days with my SA. I understand that you are in uneasy situation. You mentioned that you love box and phw, but not sellier. Why don't you mention this to your SA and ask if there's any chance for box bag in retourne (or whatever on top of your list?) to come in and you'd prefer to wait? Did you reject other bags many times before this one so you feel bad to reject another?

Just an input that I sometimes order just one scarf (£370) with my SA over whatsapp when I didn't have time to go in, but I do have some face-to-face quality shopping days with my SA. I understand that you are in uneasy situation. You mentioned that you love box and phw, but not sellier. Why don't you mention this to your SA and ask if there's any chance for box bag in retourne (or whatever on top of your list?) to come in and you'd prefer to wait? Did you reject other bags many times before this one so you feel bad to reject another?
Haha such is H … it was almost a perfect bag but only sellier! Indeed if it was retourne box PHW that would’ve been a dream bag so yes in case anyone is wondering I did reject this bag. Thanks so much for everyone’s support to follow my heart.

Haha such is H … it was almost a perfect bag but only sellier! Indeed if it was retourne box PHW that would’ve been a dream bag so yes in case anyone is wondering I did reject this bag. Thanks so much for everyone’s support to follow my heart.
May I ask why you dont like Sellier ?
I used to dislike as well and since I have one, it's one of my favorite at the end.