Share Your Recent Bag Offers Thread

There are never any guarantees and sure, you’d probably be wise to buy at least one relatively inexpensive item (~$500) on your next visit but it sure beats spending almost $20k on a bag that you will always look at and know you settled for. Plus, as I said, if you intend to continue shopping here, taking this offer tells the store what kind of future offers will be successful.
Not to mention, there are box leather enthusiasts who would be over the moon for this bag. If it's not really what you want, think how happy you might make someone else by declining.

There are never any guarantees and sure, you’d probably be wise to buy at least one relatively inexpensive item (~$500) on your next visit but it sure beats spending almost $20k on a bag that you will always look at and know you settled for. Plus, as I said, if you intend to continue shopping here, taking this offer tells the store what kind of future offers will be successful.
Thanks a lot for the support. I shop with this store virtually (by mail) so it’s gonna be difficult/weird/awkward to only spend that much (~$500) in next 6 months and still expect an offer but I’ll try.

If you accept it, expect similar offers to follow next time and in perpetuity, imo.
I agree. In life, we teach people how to treat us by our words and in our actions. Shopping at Hermes is a prime example. Accepting an offer you don’t love with tell them you may be willing to accept any offer. And they may treat you as such moving forward.

Thanks a lot for the support. I shop with this store virtually (by mail) so it’s gonna be difficult/weird/awkward to only spend that much (~$500) in next 6 months and still expect an offer but I’ll try.
Its your money and please don't feel pushed into a corner to accept a bag that doesn't make your heart sing for fear of not getting a better offer.
as regarding it being weird/awkward spending less next season I work in retail I have regular loyal clients who may spend 30-50k one season and for whatever reason (life changes, not needing more 'stuff' home improvements etc)will skip a season or spend considerably less..Thats not unusual it happens and then after a hiatus they'll be back spending like before.
Its retail it happens and nobody should judge you for this..
Your money your choice.

Its your money and please don't feel pushed into a corner to accept a bag that doesn't make your heart sing for fear of not getting a better offer.
as regarding it being weird/awkward spending less next season I work in retail I have regular loyal clients who may spend 30-50k one season and for whatever reason (life changes, not needing more 'stuff' home improvements etc)will skip a season or spend considerably less..Thats not unusual it happens and then after a hiatus they'll be back spending like before.
Its retail it happens and nobody should judge you for this..
Your money your choice.
Thanks very much for this. Very helpful :smile:

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
My last offer through Paris Appointment system : B30 GHW, Sellier, Epsom, Rouge Venitian : Accepted
Rly like the color and Sellier style makes it different to my other B that is a Retourne in Black.

Sellier will be from 2023 only available on SO, so def a bag I will not see on anyone (like my Black one or Gold for example)

View attachment 5698809
Congrats and what a beautiful shot! Looks like a postcard from Hermes!

Wow, I’m so surprised to see a new version of the In and Out Birkin.
I was in disbelief when my sa said in blanc, until she showed the bag. I also thought in and out only comes in biscuit (after she texted me she just got B in and out and i googled it :biggrin:), she said it’s new colour in and out. She insisted i should take it, since hermes rarely make birkin in blanc especially in and out. Is it true? I’m still an hermes newbie :huh:

I was in disbelief when my sa said in blanc, until she showed the bag. I also thought in and out only comes in biscuit (after she texted me she just got B in and out and i googled it :biggrin:), she said it’s new colour in and out. She insisted i should take it, since hermes rarely make birkin in blanc especially in and out. Is it true? I’m still an hermes newbie :huh:
The In and Out line is one of their seasonal variations. Previously there were two versions, a B25 in biscuit with a simiar design painted on it in multi color and a Nata Kelly 25 with different objects on it. These were common in batches in late 2021 to early 2022. I had been of the mind set that those were the only two versions and that the In and Out line was now defunct. However, your Blanc B25 with orange only objects seems to suggest that a new set of In and Out bags is forthcoming. Will be interested to see if there is a new Kelly version as well.

As for the color Blanc, my understanding is that it was rested for several years but is now back as a seasonal color. It may be “rare” in that your SA hasn’t seen it in years because it hasn’t been in production. I believe we will be seeing a fair amount of Blanc items over the coming year as the newly produced items hit stores.