Share Your Recent Bag Offers Thread

Lovely bag, but you need to ask yourself if this is your bag and whether you‘ll get the use out of it.
Congrats on this offer!
Thanks. It is “my bag” and I’ll definitely use it but I’m also thinking that it might not be the most generally coveted. Granted my taste is not most coveted such as I don’t like mini kellies and some popular colors but I also -Do- very much like some popular specs. So it’s not a case of worrying about if others don’t like this bag. (For example I don’t care at all for gold on GHW or sellier kellies which are some people’s holy grail). But I’ve never been offered a Togo bag. Or a size 25 anything. Or a quota bag with GHW. Probably because I appreciate many of H leathers, know the next size up is not humongous and appreciate the beauty of silver tone hardware too. At the risk of sounding ungrateful, I think people who are willing to accept less coveted specs are just not going to be offered the most wanted specs. Like how I was asked if I was willing to accept exotics (I said no). I know this bag is rare but I can also see a lot of people saying no to it like no to an exotic as it’s nearly twice the price of a regular B30, it’s stiff and bulky, etc. I guess it is pretty fair probably for the length/stage of the relationship with this store, the actual details of the wishlist I gave and how much I’ve prespent/on what categories. Will just have to wait, slowly build my collection and be more limited with my wishlist in the future.

Last edited:
Thanks. It is “my bag” and I’ll definitely use it but I’m also thinking that it might not be the most generally coveted. Granted my taste is not most coveted such as I don’t like mini kellies and some popular colors but I also -Do- very much like some popular specs. So it’s not a case of worrying about if others don’t like this bag. (For example I don’t care at all for gold on GHW or sellier kellies which are some people’s holly grail). But I’ve never been offered a Togo bag. Or a quota bag with GHW. Probably because I appreciate many of H leathers and appreciate the beauty of silver tone hardware too. At the risk of sounding ungrateful, I think people who are willing to accept less coveted specs are just not going to be offered the most wanted specs. Like how I was asked if I was willing to accept exotics (I said no). I know this bag is rare but I can also see a lot of people saying no to it like no to an exotic as it’s nearly twice the price of a regular B30, it’s stiff and bulky, etc. I guess it is pretty fair probably for the length/stage of the relationship with this store, the actual details of the wishlist I gave and how much I’ve prespent/on what categories. Will just have to wait, slowly build my collection and be more limited with my wishlist in the future.
I feel that you are not 100% happy with the offer but you don't want to be too picky.

I don't think anyone should settle for anything that doesn't make thier hearts skip. We always feel pressured by our SA to buy the items they offer to us but I learned that it's better to say no than regret it later.

Thanks. It is “my bag” and I’ll definitely use it but I’m also thinking that it might not be the most generally coveted. Granted my taste is not most coveted such as I don’t like mini kellies and some popular colors but I also -Do- very much like some popular specs. So it’s not a case of worrying about if others don’t like this bag. (For example I don’t care at all for gold on GHW or sellier kellies which are some people’s holy grail). But I’ve never been offered a Togo bag. Or a size 25 anything. Or a quota bag with GHW. Probably because I appreciate many of H leathers, know the next size up is not humongous and appreciate the beauty of silver tone hardware too. At the risk of sounding ungrateful, I think people who are willing to accept less coveted specs are just not going to be offered the most wanted specs. Like how I was asked if I was willing to accept exotics (I said no). I know this bag is rare but I can also see a lot of people saying no to it like no to an exotic as it’s nearly twice the price of a regular B30, it’s stiff and bulky, etc. I guess it is pretty fair probably for the length/stage of the relationship with this store, the actual details of the wishlist I gave and how much I’ve prespent/on what categories. Will just have to wait, slowly build my collection and be more limited with my wishlist in the future.
The wait is long for wishlists but it will be offered. Patience is the key. :smile:

Reactions: Itinerantd
The wait is long for wishlists but it will be offered. Patience is the key. :smile:
Without going too much into detail I can only travel to this store about 2 times a year. If I waited until next time and kept spending at this rate it would be 8:1. Again at the risk of sounding ungrateful it might be put forth that this was a push offer the store didn’t know what to do with until a person like me came along willing to take it while they save their most coveted bags for clients who have spent way less but have pickier wishlists. Again without going into too much detail and risking sounding ungrateful, this bag is probably the lowest down on my wishlist in terms of general covetedness as one could go (it’s saving grace being the box leather) and it even has a spec I specifically said I did not like.

My last offer through Paris Appointment system : B30 GHW, Sellier, Epsom, Rouge Venitian : Accepted
Rly like the color and Sellier style makes it different to my other B that is a Retourne in Black.

Sellier will be from 2023 only available on SO, so def a bag I will not see on anyone (like my Black one or Gold for example)

View attachment 5698809
wow so beautiful I love the color congratulations. Do you've an historique profil and SA at FSH ?

Without going too much into detail I can only travel to this store about 2 times a year. If I waited until next time and kept spending at this rate it would be 8:1. Again at the risk of sounding ungrateful it might be put forth that this was a push offer the store didn’t know what to do with until a person like me came along willing to take it while they save their most coveted bags for clients who have spent way less but have pickier wishlists. Again without going into too much detail and risking sounding ungrateful, this bag is probably the lowest down on my wishlist in terms of general covetedness as one could go (it’s saving grace being the box leather) and it even has a spec I specifically said I did not like.
I’m trying to figure out what you are hoping for from TPF on this, unless just to vent? Yes, I would agree with you that for some reason stores have favorite clients, even irrespective of spending levels sometimes, and that some clients may be seen as “desperate” or “push overs” and willing to take the harder to sell bags. And yes, I would agree that a Box B30 is a harder to sell bag. Its unfortunate that you find yourself in this position however, the quickest way to confirm their opinion of you is to accept and purchase this bag which you clearly don’t love and are only taking because you feel its this or nothing. If you truly believe this is what they are doing to you, rejecting the bag is the only way to prove them wrong. If you accept it, expect similar offers to follow next time and in perpetuity, imo. You can reject this bag, and wait, without continued spending if that’s the issue.

I’m trying to figure out what you are hoping for from TPF on this, unless just to vent? Yes, I would agree with you that for some reason stores have favorite clients, even irrespective of spending levels sometimes, and that some clients may be seen as “desperate” or “push overs” and willing to take the harder to sell bags. And yes, I would agree that a Box B30 is a harder to sell bag. Its unfortunate that you find yourself in this position however, the quickest way to confirm their opinion of you is to accept and purchase this bag which you clearly don’t love and are only taking because you feel its this or nothing. If you truly believe this is what they are doing to you, rejecting the bag is the only way to prove them wrong. If you accept it, expect similar offers to follow next time and in perpetuity, imo. You can reject this bag, and wait, without continued spending if that’s the issue.
Thank you. Your answer is exactly what I was hoping to get out of venting. Advice from experienced H enthusiasts about the actual reality of this bag and whether or not I’m being paranoid/completely nuts and ungrateful for feeling this way. if I reject this I might have to wait another half year to come back and it’s not going to be possible to spend $0 haha? Would they even offer anything at that next visit if I spent nothing more? I’m not local to this store. It’s not like I can just say no and then be offered something better (to me) in a few weeks

Last edited:
Thank you. Your answer is exactly what I was hoping to get out of venting. Advice from experienced H enthusiasts about the actual reality of this bag and whether or not I’m being paranoid for feeling this way. if I reject this I might have to wait another half year to come back and it’s not going to be possible to spend $0 haha? Would they even offer anything at that next visit if I spent nothing more? I’m not local to this store.
There are never any guarantees and sure, you’d probably be wise to buy at least one relatively inexpensive item (~$500) on your next visit but it sure beats spending almost $20k on a bag that you will always look at and know you settled for. Plus, as I said, if you intend to continue shopping here, taking this offer tells the store what kind of future offers will be successful.