Share Your Recent Bag Offers Thread

You're right. I checked my Constance 18 and Mini Lindy. The date code was there for both. It's interesting that it's not there for Kelly Danse bags. There is no date code on the receipt for the Y stamp (2020) Kelly Danse I got from the store a few days ago as well as my first Kelly Danse in Rouge Vif I got back in 2020. Now both of my Kelly Danse bags are 2020 production (Y stamp), bought in 2020 and 2023, respectively. What a coincidence.
My lindy shows code number on the receipt

Reactions: supermommy101
Finally, I picked up this INCREDIBLE bag! I was blown away when I saw it in person. Brikin 25 in Gris Perle touch (Togo and Mississippi Alligator) with GHW. Might be my all time favorite bag. So special, like the leather is pearlescent. Thank you for all your advice when I was deciding on this one, suffice to say I have no regrets!:biggrin:

View attachment 5746443
oh my god! i almost stopped breathing… congratulations this is lovely!!

Reactions: tinkerbell68
It’s probably not the hardware he wants. I feel like SAs want you to come in to see it in person to fall in love with something maybe you thought you didnt really like. I bet it has more than 50/50 success rate.

I’m the opposite, I think it’s a special hardware or like rghw which is hard to come by. Will be interesting.

This is just an update that my brother met up with his SA today and accepted the "Constance III Mini Mirror Epsom Calfskin Bag" in Craie with I believe gold hardware. I have attached a few pictures for reference. I'm glad it was this color hardware. It's beautiful, just got to be careful with color transfer haha.

MYXJ_20230324225822556_save.jpg
20230324_233609.jpg

Last edited:
This is just an update that my brother met up with his SA today and accepted the "Constance III Mini Mirror Epsom Calfskin Bag" in Craie with I believe gold hardware. I have attached a few pictures for reference. I'm glad it was this color hardware. It's beautiful, just got to be careful with color transfer haha.

View attachment 5748561
View attachment 5748562
Congrats! We’re bag twins! Yayyy! I actually fall in love more & more with the color each day. Enjoy it! :hbeat:

• Love
Reactions: xMsxPhantasyx
Mini Kelly in Vert Criquet Ostrich, GHW :loveeyes: :faint: :yahoo:

To me, the type of leather makes a huge difference with this color. I tend to prefer greens with a blue undertone rather than yellow, but it’s not a dealbreaker. However, when my SA called, I was racking my brain trying to picture this combo; an online search for anything in VC Ostrich yielded almost nothing at all. I found one Instagram account with a few photos, so I DMed the person to ask which of her photos was most accurate.

Anyway, when we opened the box at the bouique, I discovered that Vert Criquet is lighter and less yellow in Ostrich, more of pastel shade of green. I also think it’s a color that I can carry year-round, and it will go with a lot of the colors that I wear.

Photo my SA and I sent to my husband:

View attachment 5747456

With a twilly for color reference:

View attachment 5747458
Love! perfect for you! :biggrin: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :heart:

Last edited:
Congratulations @Bdbunny on your beautiful Birkin. Enjoy wearing it in good health and happiness:hugs:. You got 2 beautiful purses this month. I'm very happy for you:heart:. I look forward to seeing your action shots.:smile:
Thank you @PrayersandPurses!! Yes, I feel so grateful to have gotten 2 gorgeous bags this month!! It (almost) makes up for all the drama I had at my previous home store!! :smile:

View attachment 5748561
View attachment 5748562
So gorgeous!!! Congrats to him!

• Love
Reactions: xMsxPhantasyx