Share Your Recent Bag Offers Thread

Finally, I picked up this INCREDIBLE bag! I was blown away when I saw it in person. Brikin 25 in Gris Perle touch (Togo and Mississippi Alligator) with GHW. Might be my all time favorite bag. So special, like the leather is pearlescent. Thank you for all your advice when I was deciding on this one, suffice to say I have no regrets!:biggrin:

634026FD-62A9-4BFD-B045-930EB4BAA5EB.jpeg

Finally, I picked up this INCREDIBLE bag! I was blown away when I saw it in person. Brikin 25 in Gris Perle touch (Togo and Mississippi Alligator) with GHW. Might be my all time favorite bag. So special, like the leather is pearlescent. Thank you for all your advice when I was deciding on this one, suffice to say I have no regrets!:biggrin:

View attachment 5746443
That is stunning @BirkinBish :loveeyes: Congratulations!.I love all 50 shades of grey that H makes :lol: or however many they have.

View attachment 5746443
Wow.....gorgeous!!!! Congratulations!

View attachment 5746443
Congrats!!! So stunning! I’d love to take it in a heartbeat if I got an offer for this lol. Enjoy your beautiful bag!

View attachment 5746443
Truly a spectacular piece! enjoy this beauty in the best of health! Congratulations on your very special B!

Last edited:

View attachment 5746443
OMG I'm DROOLING. This is so beautiful :nuts: I am so so so so so happy that you said yes!

View attachment 5746443
OMG! Wow! This is an AMAZINGLY beautiful way to take a break from buying before your house (or repairing I can’t remember)!!!

Reactions: addiCCted

View attachment 5746443
I’m dead!