Share your 2022 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! You know how excitable I can get! I started posting about it when I was out to dinner with my girls and they told me I was breaking ANOTHER of my rules of no texting at the dinner table! Anyway, I am in the little room with my girls and my beloved SA starts to open the shrink wrap and then stops. He says before he opens this Matte Black B25, am I sure I don’t want the deep green matte B25? My head almost exploded at the possibilities. My daughter said, Oh, I want to see the green one! Lol! My SA then looked at me and said, I’d rather open only one box. I looked at my daughter and said, There is always next season and told my SA I want the black one. At first, I kept my composure. Then as I started to look over it, I started to well up. My younger daughter then started taking video of me acting a fool. Kids always ruin the moment. Here’s a couple of pictures taken in my 17 year old daughter’s room.

View attachment 5583415

View attachment 5583416

View attachment 5583417
WOW!!!!! What a stunner she is!!!! Thanks for taking us through this experience! I am welling up with you Congrats!

• Love
Reactions: haute okole
OMG! You know how excitable I can get! I started posting about it when I was out to dinner with my girls and they told me I was breaking ANOTHER of my rules of no texting at the dinner table! Anyway, I am in the little room with my girls and my beloved SA starts to open the shrink wrap and then stops. He says before he opens this Matte Black B25, am I sure I don’t want the deep green matte B25? My head almost exploded at the possibilities. My daughter said, Oh, I want to see the green one! Lol! My SA then looked at me and said, I’d rather open only one box. I looked at my daughter and said, There is always next season and told my SA I want the black one. At first, I kept my composure. Then as I started to look over it, I started to well up. My younger daughter then started taking video of me acting a fool. Kids always ruin the moment. Here’s a couple of pictures taken in my 17 year old daughter’s room.

View attachment 5583415

View attachment 5583416

View attachment 5583417

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Congrats! Looking forward to seeing action shots! :heart:

• Love

View attachment 5583415

View attachment 5583416

View attachment 5583417
How exciting! It’s a gorgeous bag….
Enjoy it :hugs:

View attachment 5583415

View attachment 5583416

View attachment 5583417
OMG! Glorious! So thrilled! This is perfect for you! hugs :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

During my latest trip to Europe I was able to score my beautiful B30 Beton touch .

My wishlist was outdated due to my SA transferring and unfortunately non of the SA’s I met since he moved were updating it despite my multiple visits and mentioning exactly what I wanted.

This was a surprise for me as I always wanted a touch birkin in black and rose gold, and an almost white B or K (Craie/Beton) I guess destiny made it all come at once in this perfect form !

40FC708C-F6A4-4FCB-83BC-FDB2DB76EF58.jpeg

View attachment 5583415

View attachment 5583416

View attachment 5583417
Absolutely classic ! A forever bag ❤️

It is perfection! I’m so happy for you and I can picture all of it going down in my head. Many congratulations! Condolences to your credit card. :biggrin:

View attachment 5583415

View attachment 5583416

View attachment 5583417

View attachment 5583415

View attachment 5583416

View attachment 5583417
DREAMY! This is a masterpiece. Congratulations!!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.