Share your 2022 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was offered a crazy expensive diamond exotic and declined to preserve my marital status. When my SA told me the bag would cost $325k, I said “Oh, hell no!” and literally guffawed because that violates my age rule, nothing more expensive than my age. Anyway, he offered me 4 other exotics that he wants me to see. I initially wanted to see a MattE Croc Birkin 25, GHW. However, he also offered 2 Kellys: 25 & 28, black and blue shiny PHW, and a shiny black Birkin 25, phw. I told him I wanted a neutral color for my first exotic. I have been hemming and hawing and told him I no longer trust my judgment and am letting him decide because I cannot! What would you pick? I am so so so lucky! I have never, ever had a wish list. Note to all those waiting, be patient and kind, and you would be surprised what good fortune comes your way.

I will take pictures tomorrow of what I ultimately come home with, but I hope to hear from you before my appointment.
OMG, im so excited for you. . ..i need to scroll back immediately :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
MATTE BLACK EXOTIC B25 is perfect for you! You will rock this! Cannot wait :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:
love the age rule lol

I'm so excited for you for this opportunity! Def go for the matte. It's so so rich, yet still in an elegant, understated way. It's also, from what I've heard, more resilient than shiny. In a 25, if you think it looks proportionate, it could transition nicely from day to evening. Since you get a lot of use out of black bags, this is perfect, even better since it isn't redundant with what you have. The K28 in epsom is your rainy day option, and the B35 togo a bigger workhorse. There is room for this!

I'm 5'9" and if I were offered the B25 noir matte with GHW I would buy it so fast my CC would be smokin!
I am 4’9 and my CC would also be smoking

OMG, im so excited for you. . ..i need to scroll back immediately :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
MATTE BLACK EXOTIC B25 is perfect for you! You will rock this! Cannot wait :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:
love the age rule lol
OMG! You know how excitable I can get! I started posting about it when I was out to dinner with my girls and they told me I was breaking ANOTHER of my rules of no texting at the dinner table! Anyway, I am in the little room with my girls and my beloved SA starts to open the shrink wrap and then stops. He says before he opens this Matte Black B25, am I sure I don’t want the deep green matte B25? My head almost exploded at the possibilities. My daughter said, Oh, I want to see the green one! Lol! My SA then looked at me and said, I’d rather open only one box. I looked at my daughter and said, There is always next season and told my SA I want the black one. At first, I kept my composure. Then as I started to look over it, I started to well up. My younger daughter then started taking video of me acting a fool. Kids always ruin the moment. Here’s a couple of pictures taken in my 17 year old daughter’s room.

80A345DD-52F7-4591-ADA9-7E18677A246B.jpeg

80A61CAD-1348-4653-A653-08F2BD56959A.jpeg

B969158A-0B15-450A-B0F2-0770D268EE55.jpeg

Last edited:
OMG! You know how excitable I can get! I started posting about it when I was out to dinner with my girls and they told me I was breaking ANOTHER of my rules of no texting at the dinner table! Anyway, I am in the little room with my girls and my beloved SA starts to open the shrink wrap and then stops. He says before he opens this Matte Black B25, am I sure I don’t want the deep green matte B25? My head almost exploded at the possibilities. My daughter said, Oh, I want to see the green one! Lol! My SA then looked at me and said, I’d rather open only one box. I looked at my daughter and said, There is always next season and told my SA I want the black one. At first, I kept my composure. Then as I started to look over it, I started to well up. My younger daughter then started taking video of me acting a fool. Kids always ruin the moment. Here’s a couple of pictures taken in my 17 year old daughter’s room.

View attachment 5583415

View attachment 5583416

View attachment 5583417
Stunning simply stunning

View attachment 5583415

View attachment 5583416

View attachment 5583417
what a beauty! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: haute okole

View attachment 5583415
SHE IS PERFECT! Enjoy taking her out!

P.S. your dog is so cute, think s/he approves the choice ;)

View attachment 5583415

View attachment 5583416

View attachment 5583417
Congratulations!!! And look how proud your Frenchie is to be part of the action!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.