Share your 2022 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for the matte b25!
:love:
Thank you @Book Worm! Oh, I have been scrolling the internet for pictures and the matte bags in black don’t photograph as glam and gorgeous and their shiny cohorts and I began to second guess my initial instinct of going with a matte bag. I already have a K28 Black epsom sellier PHW and a B35 noir Togo ghw. I wear TONS of black in my day and night life and I asked for either and white or black croc. Oh, I feel silly at how excited I am, I am so sorry.

Anyway, I guess the cat is out of the bag, Beverly Hills received a shipment of exotics earlier this week.

Wow! Matte seems like a forerunner. @Senbei suggested that one too. Thank you so much for responding @corgimom11 !
Matte!!
They say matte gets shiny over time and shiny can turn more matte over time
Matte is just so elegant —
You’ll have to see what takes your breathe away … then you will know

Thank you @Book Worm! Oh, I have been scrolling the internet for pictures and the matte bags in black don’t photograph as glam and gorgeous and their shiny cohorts and I began to second guess my initial instinct of going with a matte bag. I already have a K28 Black epsom sellier PHW and a B35 noir Togo ghw. I wear TONS of black in my day and night life and I asked for either and white or black croc. Oh, I feel silly at how excited I am, I am so sorry.

Anyway, I guess the cat is out of the bag, Beverly Hills received a shipment of exotics earlier this week.
Haha I love it and I love that you're sharing it with us so we can be part of your excitement.
Can't wait to see what you ultimately decide to go with :girlsigh:

• Love
Reactions: haute okole

I'm so excited for you for this opportunity! Def go for the matte. It's so so rich, yet still in an elegant, understated way. It's also, from what I've heard, more resilient than shiny. In a 25, if you think it looks proportionate, it could transition nicely from day to evening. Since you get a lot of use out of black bags, this is perfect, even better since it isn't redundant with what you have. The K28 in epsom is your rainy day option, and the B35 togo a bigger workhorse. There is room for this!

I'm 5'9" and if I were offered the B25 noir matte with GHW I would buy it so fast my CC would be smokin!

I was offered a crazy expensive diamond exotic and declined to preserve my marital status. When my SA told me the bag would cost $325k, I said “Oh, hell no!” and literally guffawed because that violates my age rule, nothing more expensive than my age. Anyway, he offered me 4 other exotics that he wants me to see. I initially wanted to see a MattE Croc Birkin 25, GHW. However, he also offered 2 Kellys: 25 & 28, black and blue shiny PHW, and a shiny black Birkin 25, phw. I told him I wanted a neutral color for my first exotic. I have been hemming and hawing and told him I no longer trust my judgment and am letting him decide because I cannot! What would you pick? I am so so so lucky! I have never, ever had a wish list. Note to all those waiting, be patient and kind, and you would be surprised what good fortune comes your way.

I will take pictures tomorrow of what I ultimately come home with, but I hope to hear from you before my appointment.
Ooooo la la!!!! This is very, very juicy and very excited for you… +1 for B25

I rarely look into this thread because lately I find people just “mouthing off” bag offers and not really following through with pics…. and I’m glad I checked in today!!! I am certainly looking forward to seeing what you come home with! Good luck!

Last edited:

Can’t wait to see what you chose!

Status
Not open for further replies.