Share your 2022 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acrowcounted

Uh oh...
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
With more than a few stores already closing for the new year, it seems prudent to start the offers thread for 2022. Hoping for a return to “normal” for H offers this year. Good luck, everyone! :flowers:

Please share your bag offers received in 2022 and include as many details as you feel comfortable with: style, size, color, leather, hardware, etc.

With more than a few stores already closing for the new year, it seems prudent to start the offers thread for 2022. Hoping for a return to “normal” for H offers this year. Good luck, everyone! :flowers:

Please share your bag offers received in 2022 and include as many details as you feel comfortable with: style, size, color, leather, hardware, etc.
Thanks for starting it. I luv reading this thread . Happy new year to all. May 2022 bring us the bags we want.

Sorry to ask again. I posted this offer in the thread for 2021. I was offered a Kelly 25 Veau Madame/nilo noir, GHW, and a Kelly 25 noir Epsom GHW. I have a few days to think but can’t decide, I think both are beautiful. Which one of these do you think is the most versatile. Please don’t get me wrong... do you think that the exotic part can make the bag look a little bit more “mature“? Thanks in advance!

Sorry to ask again. I posted this offer in the thread for 2021. I was offered a Kelly 25 Veau Madame/nilo noir, GHW, and a Kelly 25 noir Epsom GHW. I have a few days to think but can’t decide, I think both are beautiful. Which one of these do you think is the most versatile. Please don’t get me wrong... do you think that the exotic part can make the bag look a little bit more “mature“? Thanks in advance!
They're both black bags with gold hardware, so they'd be equally versatile. I don't think there's enough croc on the Touch bags to make them seem more mature; neither do I feel that (most) Touch bags warrant the price premium. I vote Epsom.

Both are beautiful but I agree with the previous poster that the exotic on that touch does not warrant the price. Madame and epsom are similar enough (I think) so I’d vote for the epsom too.

In my opinion a touch bag is something that you will not see a lot and it's a nice addition for someone who likes exotic leather but don't want to deal with the high maintenance that comes with it.

I think if you can afford it you should go for it as you never know when will another one will be offered to you since these bags are very rare.

In my opinion a touch bag is something that you will not see a lot and it's a nice addition for someone who likes exotic leather but don't want to deal with the high maintenance that comes with it.

I think if you can afford it you should go for it as you never know when will another one will be offered to you since these bags are very rare.

Completely agree with this! It's such an elegant and discreet touch, and also Veau Madame is a beautiful leather, so you know what I'd do :biggrin:

Thank you! I thought the same thing, that it would be fun to have a bag in something different and a little more unique than the “regular” sellier Epsom.. I was afraid that the Veau Madame leather would be more delicate than Epsom.. hopefully it is not:smile:

Both are beautiful but I agree with the previous poster that the exotic on that touch does not warrant the price. Madame and epsom are similar enough (I think) so I’d vote for the epsom too.
I wish they would make the Kelly Touch more like the Birkin Touch, with the flap being exotic as well.
With that being said, I agree that the Touch is a bit more unique and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.