Share your 2022 bag offers!

JavaJo

Sep 13, 2020
OMG! You know how excitable I can get! I started posting about it when I was out to dinner with my girls and they told me I was breaking ANOTHER of my rules of no texting at the dinner table! Anyway, I am in the little room with my girls and my beloved SA starts to open the shrink wrap and then stops. He says before he opens this Matte Black B25, am I sure I don’t want the deep green matte B25? My head almost exploded at the possibilities. My daughter said, Oh, I want to see the green one! Lol! My SA then looked at me and said, I’d rather open only one box. I looked at my daughter and said, There is always next season and told my SA I want the black one. At first, I kept my composure. Then as I started to look over it, I started to well up. My younger daughter then started taking video of me acting a fool. Kids always ruin the moment. Here’s a couple of pictures taken in my 17 year old daughter’s room.

View attachment 5583415

View attachment 5583416

View attachment 5583417
WOW!!!!! What a stunner she is!!!! Thanks for taking us through this experience! I am welling up with you Congrats!

• Love
Reactions: haute okole

loh

Be grateful and kind
O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
OMG! You know how excitable I can get! I started posting about it when I was out to dinner with my girls and they told me I was breaking ANOTHER of my rules of no texting at the dinner table! Anyway, I am in the little room with my girls and my beloved SA starts to open the shrink wrap and then stops. He says before he opens this Matte Black B25, am I sure I don’t want the deep green matte B25? My head almost exploded at the possibilities. My daughter said, Oh, I want to see the green one! Lol! My SA then looked at me and said, I’d rather open only one box. I looked at my daughter and said, There is always next season and told my SA I want the black one. At first, I kept my composure. Then as I started to look over it, I started to well up. My younger daughter then started taking video of me acting a fool. Kids always ruin the moment. Here’s a couple of pictures taken in my 17 year old daughter’s room.

View attachment 5583415

View attachment 5583416

View attachment 5583417

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Congrats! Looking forward to seeing action shots! :heart:

• Love

Book Worm

OPTIMISM is my SUPERPOWER ….
Oct 26, 2020

View attachment 5583415

View attachment 5583416

View attachment 5583417
How exciting! It’s a gorgeous bag….
Enjoy it :hugs:

30th anniversary cuff
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008

View attachment 5583415

View attachment 5583416

View attachment 5583417
OMG! Glorious! So thrilled! This is perfect for you! hugs :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hessasuhailbh

Apr 14, 2015
During my latest trip to Europe I was able to score my beautiful B30 Beton touch .

My wishlist was outdated due to my SA transferring and unfortunately non of the SA’s I met since he moved were updating it despite my multiple visits and mentioning exactly what I wanted.

This was a surprise for me as I always wanted a touch birkin in black and rose gold, and an almost white B or K (Craie/Beton) I guess destiny made it all come at once in this perfect form !

40FC708C-F6A4-4FCB-83BC-FDB2DB76EF58.jpeg

TankerToad

NKAWTG
O.G.
Aug 8, 2008

View attachment 5583415

View attachment 5583416

View attachment 5583417
Absolutely classic ! A forever bag ❤️

celebrationfl

Nov 30, 2020
Congrats to all the beautiful new bags and their happy owners. It’s so much fun to see what you share.
Let me introduce my first Kelly 28 bleu lin evercolor. I finally decided to go for it and now I am so happy
I found another strap to wear it crossbody while I’m waiting for the longer bleu lin I ordered at my store (+- 6 months).

52748A4A-7C2A-4D39-9476-4F012F74BA41.jpeg

Senbei

H-tastic!
O.G.
Dec 11, 2007
It is perfection! I’m so happy for you and I can picture all of it going down in my head. Many congratulations! Condolences to your credit card. :biggrin:

View attachment 5583415

View attachment 5583416

View attachment 5583417

Ladybaga

O.G.
May 14, 2010

View attachment 5583415

View attachment 5583416

View attachment 5583417
DREAMY! This is a masterpiece. Congratulations!!

• Love