Share your 2020 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Update... i bought the bag they also offered me a K25 Retourne vert rousse Togo with GHW but is a dark green with a blue shade and i only like kelly in sellier:. so i pass. They offered me the kelly if i dont want the Birkin 20. The bag is really beautiful i love it. Thank you all for your answers... do You really think is an investment?? I Searched on the internet and te resale price is 199,000 dlls its crazy.. anyway i love it and its really amaizing...something rare that the store manager and his boss Came to the boutique to talk about the bag and he wanted to talk to me in person and told me they selected my profile because of my loyalty to the brand. So i cant say no
Yesssssss!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!! Even my husband likes this.

Ok. Update... i bought the bag they also offered me a K25 Retourne vert rousse Togo with GHW but is a dark green with a blue shade and i only like kelly in sellier:. so i pass. They offered me the kelly if i dont want the Birkin 20. The bag is really beautiful i love it. Thank you all for your answers... do You really think is an investment?? I Searched on the internet and te resale price is 199,000 dlls its crazy.. anyway i love it and its really amaizing...something rare that the store manager and his boss Came to the boutique to talk about the bag and he wanted to talk to me in person and told me they selected my profile because of my loyalty to the brand. So i cant say no

Congrats! Totally agree as I also wanted to say the same: it's an investment! Read some info of this bag a few days ago and found that the market price is v high. It's an artwork for investment and not only a bag.

Congratulations!!!

K28 retourne cactus evercolor ghw - passed
C24 malachite epsom ghw - passed
B25 malachite Togo ghw - going to see it tomorrow!

I’m hoping this means there will be a batch of malachite items coming for all of those who are waiting on this color!!!
So do I !
I am patiently hoping for an Evelyne 33 in malachite with gold hardware to show up in France or on the EU website.
Fingers crossed !

Reactions: allure244
Hiii im in a big dilema... they offered me the Birkin sellier 20 Feaobourg. I dont know it is expenseive and 0 practical.
Should i buy it.
Well... I would pass. I first wondered if this bag was a joke. It is an admirable work on the leather, but the result looks cheap to me.
I just read you purchased it, I hope you might make me change my mind with some nice modeling pictures ? :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.