Share your 2020 bag offers!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Good to know, let’s hope so!!!!

allure244 likes this.
  2. c19 noir box leather GHW- pass

obsessedwhermes, momoc and kelly7 like this.
  3. #543 Feb 13, 2020 at 3:59 PM
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2020 at 5:39 PM
    Not B/K/C but...
    Mini roulis anemone phw
    Evelyne anemone phw
    I can’t decide which!!?

4. Any thing anemone is on my wishlist, I love the color, and roulis is my favorite hermes bag totally recommended

madamelizaking likes this.
  5. Mini Roulis all the way!!

6. I got offered Constance 18 Epsom silver hardware pink confetti. I’ve been dreaming of a pink Hermes bag but I think an 18 is too small for my needs. I typically carry my calvi, car keys, lipstick, sunglasses, and tissues. I’m 5’5 and 140 pounds...would this be too small for my frame?

Lejic, Aelfaerie, soccerzfan and 2 others like this.
  7. Both anemone! Hardest decision ever!!

8. I think the mini roulis will be bautiful...is the evie tpm?

9. Regular 29 Evie / Mini roulis

10. +1 vote for the mini roulis then (assuming the size works for you & assuming you don't have something like C18 in anemone)
    OR...they are very different size/design/styles so...both? :P

Lejic and TeeCee77 like this.
  11. mini roulis! Would pick the evie in tpm.

12. Love rose confetti, I’m on the list for a k25. I would take the mini Constance in a heartbeat.

rk4265 and floridamama like this.
  13. Im 5.5 and i only carry C18, i found the 24 to be too big on me and very hard to wear crossbody.

14. I think this would be perfect on you! Just want to say the only thing which cannot fit in the C18 is likely your sunglasses. :heart:

lanit and acrowcounted like this.
  15. we are about the same... I do feel it is small and I can't fit things I need therefore I only used my C18 once since I got her 2 yrs ago.
    go take it look and decide.
    keep us posted

floridamama likes this.