Share your 2019 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a long hiatus, only coming back to start this thread as I have done the last 2 years.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2019 BAG OFFERS!

Rememeber to include the bag specs and if you accept or declince. If you are feeling extra generous, please share the boutique/country you received the offer.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Happy new year :drinks: can’t wait to see everyone’s 2019 offerings :yahoo:

Reactions: PunjabiStyle
Oh boy. When you just purchased your first exotic right before Christmas, you have a super short wishlist, AND you told your SA you hope nothing on your wishlist comes in for awhile due to your last major purchase! Of course you receive an offer the second day of the new year...

Birkin 25 Vert Cypres Togo GHW - so dreamy. Will keep everyone posted as I’m going to go to see it today.

Oh boy. When you just purchased your first exotic right before Christmas, you have a super short wishlist, AND you told your SA you hope nothing on your wishlist comes in for awhile due to your last major purchase! Of course you receive an offer the second day of the new year...

Birkin 25 Vert Cypres Togo GHW - so dreamy. Will keep everyone posted as I’m going to go to see it today.
Go and get it!

Reactions: Rhl2987

Go bring your baby home:smile:

Reactions: Rhl2987
Status
Not open for further replies.