Share your 2018 bag offers!

1. The Constance SO is a fabulous combo!!

Israeli_Flava likes this.
  2. Was offered this week a graphite B40 in PHW. It's absolutely beautiful and my perfect size.
    Needless to say I had to take it home :angel:

3. Thanks ladies. Wish I can get both. Will let you know once I get it.

4. Blue sapphire!

5. Thank you, IF! I'm still awaiting its delivery. Was shipped overnight on Wednesday and is delayed because of the storm. Don't even have a delivery date, yet, and the boutique is only 2 hours from me.

6. Thank you, ladies! It was a tough choice but a KC has eluded me for so long that it made it a bit easier. Although, it may have added a B30 noir to my previously very short bag wishlist!! It’s just such a practical bag.

Orangefanatic likes this.
  7. Wow did you buy anything else before she offered all those nice colors to u?

Rhl2987 and MsHermesAU like this.
  8. Wow, what an amazing experience!! You hit the jackpot with your SA. When I visited the BA store I remember them having lots of exotic items in stock. Due to the extremely high prices I didn’t even dare ask about Bs/Ks, but there weren’t too many other bags out on the shelves.
    Congrats again, your KC sounds divine! That would’ve been my pick too :heart::P

obsessedwhermes and Rhl2987 like this.
  9. I did not. I am not certain, but we walked around the store together and I was knowledgeable about Hermes and different items, and I shared some things that I own (non-bags) and what I am looking for, so that may have helped.

10. Thank you! Yes, the prices are quite high compared to the US. I think that is partly why I went for the KC. I’ve been waiting for one for so long that it was worth a little bit more to me!

11. I have a C18 in Gris perle and I love the color! IMHO, it's one of Hermes' most under rated colors.

Txoceangirl likes this.
  12. My SO arrived so not really and offer. Will get her later this month. Was offered Gris Perle jige to keep my SO company on the hold shelf. Passed as I am holding out for KC or KP in a creamy neutral.

csetcos, MsHermesAU and kathydep like this.
  13. Yay!! Cant wait to see this SO!

Txoceangirl likes this.
  14. Wow is graphite coming back??? This is my dream color!!!

15. Have a podium order in for an Etoupe B30 Togo with PH and have been waiting. But got a call from my SA this morning that he has a Gris Asphalte B30 Togo wth PH that he wants me to see. So not sure if I should consider it as I was hoping for the Etoupe. I wanted a neutral color that I could use 3/4 of the year. Already have a Etain Kelly 35 Clemence with PH and a Gris T Garden Party. But many seem to think the Gris Asphalte may be a good alternative to Etoupe....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice