Share your 2017 Bag Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh lucky you! That's a perfect choice! I am a sworn ghw only person so this will be a big change for me! I suspect my love for malachite is stronger Than my ghw preference though!

What color hw is the jewelry you wear? I was a ghw only person till my daily jewelry changed. SHW is my current preference though I wear my ghw pieces also. I do not think with Malachite hw matters
Still, if your heart is set on gold as your hardware, wait. One may come available soon

I was offered these following:
*B30 cuirve togo ghw -passed
*B25 craie swift ghw - passed
*B25 beton croc ghw - passed
*Kelly20 blue agate epsom ghw - passed
*B25 rose azalee swift ghw-took it home yesterday. Pic attached[emoji7]View attachment 3675588

Congratulations on your lovely bag. I would have struggled at beton croc if I was offered that. Anyway, enjoy your bag in good health!

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
What color hw is the jewelry you wear? I was a ghw only person till my daily jewelry changed. SHW is my current preference though I wear my ghw pieces also. I do not think with Malachite hw matters
Still, if your heart is set on gold as your hardware, wait. One may come available soon

My jewelry is all gold or Rose gold. I'm super pale so silver jewelry does me no favors!

And as it often is what is meant to be is meant to be! I went in to see the phw malachite & was mentally ready to take it home deciding my love for the color was more important than the hardware when my SA whispered that she had a surprise for me-she brought only one box out so I was a little confused but there she was- B30 Togo malachite with GHW! She said she couldn't believe her eyes when that day's delivery list appeared! I'm completely in love & couldn't be happier! HG bag finally in my hands and totally amazed by how much I love the 30. No more 35's for me!

My jewelry is all gold or Rose gold. I'm super pale so silver jewelry does me no favors!

And as it often is what is meant to be is meant to be! I went in to see the phw malachite & was mentally ready to take it home deciding my love for the color was more important than the hardware when my SA whispered that she had a surprise for me-she brought only one box out so I was a little confused but there she was- B30 Togo malachite with GHW! She said she couldn't believe her eyes when that day's delivery list appeared! I'm completely in love & couldn't be happier! HG bag finally in my hands and totally amazed by how much I love the 30. No more 35's for me!

Congratulations!!!
That was totally meant to be[emoji323][emoji323][emoji323]

I feel most comfortable with my bag hardware the same as my jewelry
Since you wear mostly gold tone, your choice was definitely right for you.

Looking forward to mod shots[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

Congratulations!!!
That was totally meant to be[emoji323][emoji323][emoji323]

I feel most comfortable with my bag hardware the same as my jewelry
Since you wear mostly gold tone, your choice was definitely right for you.

Looking forward to mod shots[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

Thank you so much! I also posted her in "your last H purchase" on Thursday image.jpeg but here she is again just for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.