Share your 2017 Bag Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mean to be off topic since I did start this thread, LOL, but I just want to do a quick reveal for my lovely friends here. It's so hard to capture the true color but here she is! C24 Rose Azalee Constance Evercolor PHW. HAPPY EASTER to those who celebrates!

Oh you know what, to stay on topic of bag offers... Yesterday as I picked c24 up, I got a bag offer for Rose Azalee Evelyne TPM. I said yes, but when my SA went to look, she said it's not in the cubby and couldn't find it! Oh well, I'll live.

Attachments

• IMG_2648.JPG
    IMG_2648.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,363
I dont mean to be off topic since I did start this thread, LOL, but I just want to do a quick reveal for my lovely friends here. It's so hard to capture the true color but here she is! C24 Rose Azalee Constance Evercolor PHW. HAPPY EASTER to those who celebrates!

Oh you know what, to stay on topic of bag offers... Yesterday as I picked c24 up, I got a bag offer for Rose Azalee Evelyne TPM. I said yes, but when my SA went to look, she said it's not in the cubby and couldn't find it! Oh well, I'll live.
Congratulation, Beautiful C24, amazing color! Happy Easter

Reactions: kathydep

Incredibly beautiful ! Very happy for you :smile:

Congratultions! She is beautiful!!! :love:
Happy Easter!! :smile:

Congrats! One of the most beautiful Cs that I have seen!!!

Drool! What a beautiful combo!

I was offered b30 in both phw and ghw and I chose ghw (in my opinion they are equally beautiful) but i am currently on a ghw only kick....

Ohhh lucky you! That's a perfect choice! I am a sworn ghw only person so this will be a big change for me! I suspect my love for malachite is stronger Than my ghw preference though!

Ohhh lucky you! That's a perfect choice! I am a sworn ghw only person so this will be a big change for me! I suspect my love for malachite is stronger Than my ghw preference though!
I am very open to hw if the color is a color Ive been wanting and its the right size and leather. I really loved both hw on malachite! I am currently waiting for Gris Mouette b25 and will pounce regardless of hardware.

Wow wow wow [emoji7] congrats! What a stunning C [emoji177]

It's been a very long wait for a B30 in malachite! Finally offered but with phw rather than the ghw I had my heart set on. Got to get over this as I love malachite!

I am one of those people who swear by ghw only but for jewel tone bags such as malachite (bleu sapphire & etc...), I think palladium hdw makes it very modern and if offered in phw, I would buy it. On the other hand, I know that for me, warmer neutrals (etoupe, taupe, gold...) MUST be gold hardware.

I am desperately waiting for the new gris asphalt color to decide whether I am going to jump ship on the color wait-list. Supposedly the color is between etoupe and Gris T and for me that is absolute PERFECTION.

Status
Not open for further replies.