Share your 2017 Bag Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my Trench Togo. It definitely looks like the Epsom one. Sometimes colors can be really off when you tap your phone where to focus on. Like if I have tap on something light colored, it makes everything else dark and vice versa.

View attachment 3904046

Probably just a lighting issue. Just didn’t want others to think Togo Trench was super light.

Your B is gorgeous! Love the twilly combination with Trench. Confirmed with my SIL on the color and it says Trench on her invoice. I think you're right about how the iphone camera focus is making it look lighter or darker. Next time I'm with her I'll take more pics of the bags together and post somewhere on the forum.

Reactions: txrosegirl
This was my Trench Togo. It definitely looks like the Epsom one. Sometimes colors can be really off when you tap your phone where to focus on. Like if I have tap on something light colored, it makes everything else dark and vice versa.

View attachment 3904046

Probably just a lighting issue. Just didn’t want others to think Togo Trench was super light.

The Epsom Constance is definitely Trench, but the Togo Kelly looks like Craie- not just the leather, but also the Resin color looks like the resin that goes with Craie bags. I would identify the kelly as Craie by the resin.

Love your B, BTW. Trench is such a perfect neutral :smile::heart::heart:

Reactions: L etoile
Status
Not open for further replies.