Share your 2017 Bag Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I was offered during my US trip :

1) Lindy toffee 26- pass
2) Lindy blue nuit 30- pass
3) Lindy vert titan GHW 26- bought it [emoji173]️.
4) medor canopee- pass but I kind of regret it.
5) B25 blue electric- bought it for my sister.
6) C24 ostrich PHW blue nuit- pass
7) C24 blue paon - pass
8) C18 rouge vif - bought it
Was it an enamel c24 blue paon?

Hi Everyone, for anyone who remembers last week i mentioned i was offered a blue atoll 35 togo as i had mentioned to my SA i would be travelling to FSH on 1 Dec to try my hand getting one of the blues. So i went in and took a look at it. I was so excited to see a birkin up close and personal for the first time. It surely is a beautiful bag and i spent quite a while admiring it and catching the colour in different lighting. I have a day or 2 to decide. So here are my questions for you guys.

1. should i purchase it and be done with the hassle of FSH - even though i kinda want the experience And it is a chance of a really memorable birthday (or a disappointing one !!)

2. turn it down but do my best to make sure that it doesnt mean i will no longer be offered a bag (and maybe be sorry i did so).

3. purchase it and Also try in FSH - if i got lucky there it would be a stretch financially since i have a birkin on order in gris asphalt due in spring 2018 = potentially going from 0 - 3 birkins within 12 months !!

ALSO. I would be really worried about blue atoll getting grubby as with bright leather no matter how careful you are it will get grubby with use - which would really annoy me - can togo be wiped clean. Grateful for any advice ....

Hi Everyone, for anyone who remembers last week i mentioned i was offered a blue atoll 35 togo as i had mentioned to my SA i would be travelling to FSH on 1 Dec to try my hand getting one of the blues. So i went in and took a look at it. I was so excited to see a birkin up close and personal for the first time. It surely is a beautiful bag and i spent quite a while admiring it and catching the colour in different lighting. I have a day or 2 to decide. So here are my questions for you guys.

1. should i purchase it and be done with the hassle of FSH - even though i kinda want the experience And it is a chance of a really memorable birthday (or a disappointing one !!)

2. turn it down but do my best to make sure that it doesnt mean i will no longer be offered a bag (and maybe be sorry i did so).

3. purchase it and Also try in FSH - if i got lucky there it would be a stretch financially since i have a birkin on order in gris asphalt due in spring 2018 = potentially going from 0 - 3 birkins within 12 months !!

ALSO. I would be really worried about blue atoll getting grubby as with bright leather no matter how careful you are it will get grubby with use - which would really annoy me - can togo be wiped clean. Grateful for any advice ....

My only advice is this: Buy what you will truly love and enjoy, whether from your local boutique or FSH. In the meantime, be patient and things will find their way to you.

I confirm with another member if you are not inlove with the color and additional specks of the bag don't purchase and wait until the perfect color combo comes along then it will be will worth all the funds. I sense your hesitation in the purchase so I would recommend you don't purchase and wait for the near further for another offer in my honest opinion.

I pick 3, but that's just my style with everything in life that dependes on "chance" alone. Lol! Goodluck!

Reactions: ammo0298

Only buy what you love. A blue which isn't the right blue for you really won't satisfy your wish for a blue Birkin. You want your first one to be memorable. I also don't think a financial stretch/too much of a financial stretch is good generally.

Reactions: ammo0298
Thanks ladies...ive decided to reject the offer and hope it doesnt leave a negative vibe with my local store...

Hi, please do not worry about not getting a bag offer in the future...
I've rejected multiple bags, some of them were highly coveted ones, and my lovely SA & SM were completely understanding each time.

But in case of the opposite, you need a new SA or boutique ASAP.
Its fun to play the game but you must be treated with respect at these price points.

Don't buy anything just to own. Buy what you love and use it!

Status
Not open for further replies.