Share your 10 motif necklaces...

@lynne_ross The tennis bracelet is scheduled for next year for a major milestone and then the following year, hopefully the tennis necklace and solitaire stud earrings. For the tennis necklace I want something which is wearable on a daily basis because the last thing I need is another piece that will lie in the safe deposit box gathering dust! I can’t wait to see what you get this year and then learn from your experience. Please share when you get yours. :heart:

Right? No one said they ever regretted buying diamonds :biggrin: @GucciGoneWild Every classic collection needs the tennis bracelet. I have one in YG that hubby gifted 20 years back and it gets constantly shared between my daughters and me. I would love to add another one in WG or platinum, hopefully one I don’t have to share. Lol!

I thought about this one long and hard honestly whether to get a luxury brand one or generic and I feel generic brand is the way to go here. I love the luxury brand pieces for their designs but for the tennis bracelet and necklace, I want to focus on just the quality of the diamonds. @marbella8 Regarding the alternating stone and pave 10-motif, I tried the malachite one and felt it was too formal to be worn on a daily basis. I do adore the pave and stone combo as a 5-motif though:heart:

Thank you @missie1 :hugs:planning to add the necklace in 2025 but the tennis bracelet will be next year. Need to start my research early so I can slip in the details to hubby ahead of time:biggrin:

Oh and I better stay on topic too. So, with regards to the 10-motif conundrum, I am thinking guilloche in RG. Thoughts, ladies? Too blingy for everyday wear? If yes, then that needs to come off my consideration list. I was thinking of pairing the 10 with my 5-motif guilloche and alternating pave sometimes. But, again it needs to be a piece I can put on and forget it’s there.
I think that the 10 motif RG Guilloche is very wearable for day to day. It is much less blingy than the YG version, so more wearable IMO. I was considering it as well.

@lynne_ross The tennis bracelet is scheduled for next year for a major milestone and then the following year, hopefully the tennis necklace and solitaire stud earrings. For the tennis necklace I want something which is wearable on a daily basis because the last thing I need is another piece that will lie in the safe deposit box gathering dust! I can’t wait to see what you get this year and then learn from your experience. Please share when you get yours. :heart:

Right? No one said they ever regretted buying diamonds :biggrin: @GucciGoneWild Every classic collection needs the tennis bracelet. I have one in YG that hubby gifted 20 years back and it gets constantly shared between my daughters and me. I would love to add another one in WG or platinum, hopefully one I don’t have to share. Lol!

I thought about this one long and hard honestly whether to get a luxury brand one or generic and I feel generic brand is the way to go here. I love the luxury brand pieces for their designs but for the tennis bracelet and necklace, I want to focus on just the quality of the diamonds. @marbella8 Regarding the alternating stone and pave 10-motif, I tried the malachite one and felt it was too formal to be worn on a daily basis. I do adore the pave and stone combo as a 5-motif though:heart:

Thank you @missie1 :hugs:planning to add the necklace in 2025 but the tennis bracelet will be next year. Need to start my research early so I can slip in the details to hubby ahead of time:biggrin:

Oh and I better stay on topic too. So, with regards to the 10-motif conundrum, I am thinking guilloche in RG. Thoughts, ladies? Too blingy for everyday wear? If yes, then that needs to come off my consideration list. I was thinking of pairing the 10 with my 5-motif guilloche and alternating pave sometimes. But, again it needs to be a piece I can put on and forget it’s there.
Planning is half the fun and so exciting. Can’t wait to see what you get.

• Love
Reactions: eternallove4bag
Planning is half the fun and so exciting. Can’t wait to see what you get.
Right? @missie1 its the parting of money to actually get the piece that gives me major palpitations :biggrin:. I am definitely leaning towards the 10 RG guilloche or the white mop. In the end I do see myself with a 20-motif too so thinking maybe 20 WMOP in YG.
I am dying to add a couple of two-motif earrings, the white mop in YG being one of them along with the RG Guilloche/carnelian Gosh, my thoughts are so rambled, then clear and then rambled again! Lol!

Right? @missie1 its the parting of money to actually get the piece that gives me major palpitations :biggrin:. I am definitely leaning towards the 10 RG guilloche or the white mop. In the end I do see myself with a 20-motif too so thinking maybe 20 WMOP in YG.
I am dying to add a couple of two-motif earrings, the white mop in YG being one of them along with the RG Guilloche/carnelian Gosh, my thoughts are so rambled, then clear and then rambled again! Lol!
I was initially leaning towards 20 but seeing @nicole0612 amazing 10+5 combos grew on me and I went 10 route. Best decision ever.

I was initially leaning towards 20 but seeing @nicole0612 amazing 10+5 combos grew on me and I went 10 route. Best decision ever.
I might be going exactly that way myself. Hence, adding 10-motif first to pair with my 5-motif. Picking up my RG guilloche/carnelian 5-motif tomorrow if the shade of carnelian is as bright as my SA assured me. Then, the RG guilloche 10-motif is a no-brainer to add.

Reactions: missie1
love those two motif earrings, I can imagine them hanging beautifully on you. I also like the idea of the full set of Guilloche 10 motif, paring with your pave alternate bracelet and earrings all in RG. Looking forward to seeing them on your action shot. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: eternallove4bag
I wear my WG guilloche 5 motif with my tennis bracelet on my left hand, but I think either of the pieces by themselves are also gorgeous. You can’t go wrong either way but I would say tennis bracelets are more versatile because it’s not just white gold and diamonds look good on everyone :biggrin:

To stay OT, I wonder if anyone has paired a WG tennis necklace with a WG 10 motif (any stone color or solid gold)??
I think Missie1’s look is better with the 20 and the tennis necklace. This is a Tiffany Victoria 16 inch line necklace with the 10+2 inch extender. I am not a fan of this layered look and I usually love to layer chains and pendants. IMG_7899.jpeg

I think Missie1’s look is better with the 20 and the tennis necklace. This is a Tiffany Victoria 16 inch line necklace with the 10+2 inch extender. I am not a fan of this layered look and I usually love to layer chains and pendants. View attachment 5791982
Thanks for sharing. I really do not like this look so I will scrap the dream of layering tennis necklace with 10 motif. Still getting a tennis necklace but will wear separate or maybe I need a pendant!

Reactions: missie1
I want to say maybe if the 10 motif was choker length...but I don't think that will work either ughh
I tried this again for choker length on the 10 and I do not think it looks any better than the other way around. I have loved the look of layering the tennis necklace with pendants to make the necklace more casual. I was also a little worried about having the diamonds scratch up the chalcedony. I don’t know why this doesn’t look good. I love the look of layering the bracelets