Share you H bags purchasing sequences!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 May 22, 2016
    Last edited: May 22, 2016
    Hi dear TPFers:biggrin:

Just think it would be interesting and informative to share the purchasing sequences of all the H bags that you TPFers own and the purpose of the bags (e.g which is ur first H bag, what else come after that, and what are they for!:biggrin:)

Not sure if theres any existing thread with the similar topic alrdy?:smile: If so, pls do lemme know!:P

lemme go first! i'll start with my first and then what else come after accordingly:

Garden Party 36 Gold - for running errands, school, work, shopping
    Lindy 30 etoupe - haven't actually started using it yet
    Picotin Lock 18 etoupe- dates, drinks with my frds, quick coffee meet up with my frds etc
    Garden Party 30 Black- haven't started using it yet

Thats my humble collection for now, if I'm lucky enough, a gold or etoupe Kelly and a Blue Jean Lindy/Picotin 18 will be my next!

2. Congrats on such a great collection - there are a lot of similar ones about how people built theirs so if you could please do a search, you will find the info you are looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.