Share Under the Radar Hermes Bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 8, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2018
    The Berlingot is definitely UTR. There is a subtle H on the strap, Strap can be adjusted to various lengths from cross body to under the arm.
    Two sizes.

Attached Files:

2. A Dalvy is definitely under the radar. I think this one is in box:
    Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 11.01.03.png
    Here's one in pigskin:
    Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 19.00.18.png Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 19.00.38.png

3. H UTR should IMO have/be

No logos
    Brand 'label' not visible from the outside
    Minimal hw
    Designed to be carried in a fairly unremarkable manner (as in not tied to an ankle)
    Fairly muted colours (which is why although the Plume is UTR bag my Bambou example is perhaps disqualified as UTR).
    Not too fashionable or recognisable via media

Example: from giant (travel) to mini Bolides (sadly Bolide Secret is not mine but the others are)

It doesn't stop them from being positively cooed over from people who don't have a clue who made it but can appreciate the quality even from a distance.

NB the travel Bolide is not for sale, only the Elephant (for charity)

Attached Files:

4. Another UTR bag I really like, although a bit flashy because of the massive hardware surrounding it (edit: so I don't know if this disqualifies it from being a UTR), is the Passe Guide
    passeguide.JPG Hermes-Black-Passe-Guide-Bag-Spring-2012-Runway.jpg

A few years ago they made four one-of-a-kind pieces for the Leather Forever exhibition, and my favorite is the one that represents Scotland because the combination of barenia with tartan is just absolutely stunning:
    2.-hermes-passe-guide-scotland---image-courtesy-of-vincente-sahuc-511950_0x440.jpg

antybazar, Suzil, More bags and 27 others like this.
  5. gosh I love your outfit so much :heart:

papertiger likes this.
  6. One of the finest bags H ever produced IMHO. There is a lot of hw but it's very equestrian.

7. Love this new thread , thank you Gioconda :flowers:
    Love your Bolides, :love:is it wrong to covet ?
    The travel Bolide is very cute and the colour is so special, never heard of that format before seeing this little gem.

8. Did you mean Berlingot?- they are great under the radar bags. Your collection is lovely❤️

9. Covet away :biggrin:

10. I don't usually put the straps under the buckle, as it makes it impossible to get in and out of the bag. I love the Halzan 31 for its everyday versatility. I often carry it as a tote. The black is really understated, although it goes with my wardrobe and lifestyle. I am thinking of getting a rodeo charm or something else playful, though I'm wondering if there'd be too much going on with that and twillies. It's an easy bag to carry (for me).

DSC_0917.jpg

11. Is the top photo of the pink bag a Bolide Secret? That is adorable. I considered a Bolide, in black of course. I don't know if I can justify three H bags, though.

papertiger likes this.
  12. These are gorgeous. I've never seen this bag before.

13. 018E7BB2-306B-4D8F-B67E-31B3D52FF681.jpeg This is one of my favorite bags. It’s got a master craftsman’s stamp and the stitching is spectacular.

14. Another pretty bag.

A5372FC1-84BD-470C-A836-D6F94C22B4E3.jpeg

15. Ah, a thread totally up my H alley! Most of my H bag collection is UTR with exception of one kelly so far.

An oldie, the Christine, Raisin Chevre Bolide 31, Rouge Grenat bolide 27 epsom, Rouge Vif Trim 23, Massai Cut Etuoe Clemence, Picotin 18 Barenia, Barenia Halza 31, my three ( use hoarder that I am) mini roulises in Beton, Vert Anglais both Evercolor and Barenia Fauborg.

Attached Files: