Share The Wisdom You Have Recieved !!

Jan 23, 2006
My Grandmother shared with us a lot of wisdom that I have carried with me and shared through out my life:

1 Believe in yourself
2 Never Say Never
3 God is in Control
4 If you dont have your health you dont have anything. !

How about you ?

The best wisdom I have ever gotten is
1. Treat others how you would like to be treated.
2. Live life to the fullest.
3. My favorite saying: "life is not measured by how many breaths we take but by the moments that take out breath away".

1. Realize that every day is a blessing no matter what challenges you face
2. That true love is unconditional
3. The secret to a great relationship is not only trust, but laughter
4. Never take anything for granted- because life can change in an instant

My favorite quote of all time is:

"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

It always helps me put certain situations into perspective, especially if I'm feeling bothered by how someone is judging me. :smile:

It's by Dr. Suess, btw.

Dani said:
My favorite quote of all time is:

"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

It always helps me put certain situations into perspective, especially if I'm feeling bothered by how someone is judging me. :smile:

It's by Dr. Suess, btw.

I love that!!!

Pradasmeadow said:
My Grandmother shared with us a lot of wisdom that I have carried with me and shared through out my life:

1 Believe in yourself
2 Never Say Never
3 God is in Control
4 If you dont have your health you dont have anything. !

How about you ?

If you don't have health, you don't have anything. My mom's best friend died at age 36. She was very very wealthy. She has a beautiful mansion, indoor outdoor pool, a housekeeper, gardner, all the bags, shoes, jewels she wants. She found out she had cancer and died within 2 months. She would have traded all her wealth the be able to live and be there for her children. When she died her daughter was 12 and her son was 17. Their father works oversees and comes every couple of months. Very said.

1. Leap, and the net will appear.
2. "Life is too short to waste time on people you don't really like" (from my Grandmother).
3. Whatever you focus on, you give energy to and create more of in your life, so focus on the good stuff!

Four Noble Truths of course.

1) Life means suffering.
2) The origin of suffering is attachment.
3) The cessation of suffering is attainable.
4) There is a path to end the suffering.

I'm adding something different that my dad ALWAYS told us and still tells me.

"Everyday you make sure you go to bed with your good name and good credit. No one can take either of those away from you as long as you maintain them"

Yup... he is business oriented like no other!