Share the subject of your senior undergrad and/or master's theses!

Undergrad: BA Spanish: My paper (in Spanish) was about revolutionary Latin American literature

Master's: MEd: Student Ownership of learning through participation in student-led/directed Book Clubs

No undergrad, elementary education, so just an internship.

My master's (educational technology & instructional design) mini thesis topic had to do with how universities are helping student teachers implement the technology training they receive in their undergrad studies.

I'm still an undergrad; I'm graduating this year. My uni has standard majors and also gives the option of creating an individualized major. I choose the latter. My major I created is Philosophy and Research Methods in the Humanities. My senior thesis discusses how Descartes, Leibniz and Kant present an evolving conception of the Divine in intellectual history. In the contextualization section, I plan to explain how the socio-political circumstances (the political dominance of the Catholic Church, the Reformation, and the Enlightenment) at the time they wrote affected their conceptions of God.

undergrad: comparison of accounting systems of two countries (really not very exciting but i didn't know better)

masters: application of a management accounting tool in a university department - super fun and interesting for me. (got a very good mark as well)

bchleo - very interesting topic! studied a lot of philosophy and that is certainly a challenging piece of work. enjoy! :smile:

Undergrad: (BA, English Literature).

All myths, wherever they were originated, have the same themes. J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone is an archetypal hero's journey. Each book, in and of itself is a separate archetypal hero's journey.

bchleo - very interesting topic! studied a lot of philosophy and that is certainly a challenging piece of work. enjoy! :smile:
I will, thanks!

Undergrad: (BA, English Literature).

All myths, wherever they were originated, have the same themes. J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone is an archetypal hero's journey. Each book, in and of itself is a separate archetypal hero's journey.
I'm sorry, I'm not understanding. Did you write your paper on the Socerer's Stone?

BA - psychology
BS - Administration of Justice
MA - Justice, Law, & Crime Policy

Thesis -
Differential Prosecutions for Maternal Drug Use: Do Differences between the Media Constructs of the “Crack Baby” Myth and the “Meth Baby” Myth Have an Effect?