SHARE THE LOVE: the CL Girls' NON-CL Purchases thread!

Fell so behind didn't even know there was a new thread! :blush:

stina - Ooooh, they're cute! :smile:

maggie - Shoe twins!! :yahoo: I love, love them :love:... I've worn mine several times and gotten nothing but compliments! I actually wore them out for hours on end (and went dancing!) and my feet were fine... super cute AND comfy! :nuts:

mini - Gorgeous finds!! :nuts: YSL and Alaia, ahh! :drool:

Thanks!! I couldn't resist the TB's for under just under $175 with tax!!! The words shoe and sale are very VERY dangerous when they come together! I like living dangerously :graucho:

Love everyone's purchases as well!! Awesome finds Maggie and Mini!!!

Mini - you have truly great taste!!! Congrats! Those YSL burgundy ones are on my list too!
Aww shucks...well my feet might look great but the rest is a total "what not to wear" so kinda working on that simultaneously :biggrin:
mini: OOOh, gorgeous YSLs and Alaia! :drool:
It's a very dangerous path this shoe thing and for some reason why is it easier to pay more for shoes than bags? It boggles the mind. I guess I truly am a shoe person after all.
Mina, what great prices on those shoes! I :drool: over those Alaias!
I can't believe the deals to be had out there! Those Alaia's were sitting there from like 7pm last night until I snatched them around 11am...where was everyone? After finding these deals it makes it soooo difficult to pay retail plus tax for a new pair.
Thanks this branching out thing is extremely deadly. My tastes are running more and more luxe as time passes...well maybe more the cost of the shoes are running higher and higher.
Thanks!! I couldn't resist the TB's for under just under $175 with tax!!! The words shoe and sale are very VERY dangerous when they come together! I like living dangerously :graucho:

Love everyone's purchases as well!! Awesome finds Maggie and Mini!!!

I hope those TB's treat u well! Very nice score. Aren't shoes the best?

I wanted to share my new Alexander McQueen finds.:yahoo: I nearly cleared out that part ofmy wish list. I'm so excited about them!:happydance:

first the bag i missed last sale season...I waited so patiently for the medium love red faithful satchel
attachment.php

next up is the aubergine heart peep toes.
attachment.php

attachment.php

and last The Brittania clutch
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01299tpf.jpg
    DSC01299tpf.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,321
  • DSC01286tpf.jpg
    DSC01286tpf.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,328
  • DSC01287tpf.jpg
    DSC01287tpf.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 737
  • DSC01297tpf.jpg
    DSC01297tpf.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,353
  • DSC01253tpf.jpg
    DSC01253tpf.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,346
Fell so behind didn't even know there was a new thread! :blush:

stina - Ooooh, they're cute! :smile:

maggie - Shoe twins!! :yahoo: I love, love them :love:... I've worn mine several times and gotten nothing but compliments! I actually wore them out for hours on end (and went dancing!) and my feet were fine... super cute AND comfy! :nuts:

Yay! Shoe twins!! :yahoo: I am so glad to hear that they are comfy! I am just a bit worried that the glitter will come off...have you had any problems with the glitter coming off?

Last edited:
I wanted to share my new Alexander McQueen finds.:yahoo: I nearly cleared out that part ofmy wish list. I'm so excited about them!

first the bag i missed last sale season...I waited so patiently for the medium love red faithful satchel
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yazzie
I am a huge AMQ fan ! love love love all your beautiful great buys! the Brittania my fave n I have my eyes on a satchal great score!:yahoo::love::faint:

stina - cute flats!
maggie - the glitter is so fun!
mina - wowza!! nice finds!
yazzie - congrats on the fab mcqueen additions! i'd love to see mod pics of the hoes too!

Thanks jesh, bling, phi and dezy!!

Ill try and get some mod pics of the shoes up tonight.

adctd :heart: AMQ. plus their website goes on pretty good sale! the satchel is fantastic and pretty roomy inside. If I could have a collection of brittanias I would...so much better IRL than I imagined, Id only seen pics before...a girl can dream:girlsigh:

I wanted to share my new Alexander McQueen finds.:yahoo: I nearly cleared out that part ofmy wish list. I'm so excited about them!:happydance:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I love your McQueen loot, especially that clutch! :love: