Share the Joy...my Black City!

1. Well my 05 black city is on the way today! I can't wait to get her, and thanks so much to all the PF members who helped me authenticate :P She'll look sooo pretty adorned with my pink/white McQueen skull scarf :love: :biggrin: :smile: :love: What a nice Easter Bunny gift :amuse:

~5738975.JPG

DSCN1688.JPG

DSCN1689.JPG

DSCN1690.JPG

2. Love it! Very chic!

3. congrats on a wonderful bag!

4. It's truly gorgeous!!:love: :love: :love:
    Thank you for sharing!

Did you get it on eBay?

5. oh that's gorgeous!! i love the black city :smile:

6. You'll love wearing it! enjoy!

7. Yes and no! It's a private seller that I came across and she listed it on eBay today so I would feel safe buying.

8. Yahooo Twinklette.
    I almost had a heart attack when I saw this on a buy it now just a little while ago. I thought OOOHHH NOOOO! Someone is going to get this before you do! Phew!! It turned out great afterall. I love it! Congrats!

9. oh.. so gorgeous
    if you ever decide to let her go.. please let me know:love:

10. Kimmie!!! Oh that's too funny. She listed it on there for me so I would feel safe buying and be protected thru eBay/paypal and all that jazz. It was a private auction and I was the only authorized bidder ;)

11. Most definitely! You just never know :nuts:

12. Woooo Hoooooo! Great bag! The leather looks absolutely scrumptious! Congratulations and enjoy!

13. 0o0o0o0 congrats!!! i totally love my black city and i know you'll love yours too! :smile: woo hoo b-bags!!!!

14. Congratulations! I love it!

15. Love it! It is going to look so hot with the scarf. Can't wait for pics! A black Balenciaga purse is on my "must have" list. Hoping it pops up tonight on Bluefly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice