Share Pictures of your LeSportsac Pouches

These are cute :smile:. I love LeSportsac — they have such fun and cute prints. Here are some of mine. The top two are Minnie Mouse ones. I use the black/white floral pouch (which comes with a bag) all the time to hold my 4 cles. I have been using my black LS bag a lot during the pandemic — nothing beats LS with all their outer pockets. I should look to see if there are any outlets nearby when things are opened again.

85B292D0-34F7-45F6-BC76-6D2A2935538F.jpeg

These are cute :smile:. I love LeSportsac — they have such fun and cute prints. Here are some of mine. The top two are Minnie Mouse ones. I use the black/white floral pouch (which comes with a bag) all the time to hold my 4 cles. I have been using my black LS bag a lot during the pandemic — nothing beats LS with all their outer pockets. I should look to see if there are any outlets nearby when things are opened again.

View attachment 4934566
I have the top left Minnie print but in a cosmetic pouch. I love the triple zip pouches (not sure exact name) because I use it to carry our passports/passport cards. It is easier for me to remember which spot each family member's passport is.

Reactions: Iamminda
my twView attachment 4935772o I alternate for cosmetics inside my handbags. I prefer the black one with the hearts for the functionality and also for the look of it even though the gold hearts are faded from washing
Cute! Do zippers ever chip/tarnish after washing them? I assume you mean you wash in the washing machine? I have yet to try, but am curious so I know when it is time to do so :smile:

Cute! Do zippers ever chip/tarnish after washing them? I assume you mean you wash in the washing machine? I have yet to try, but am curious so I know when it is time to do so :smile:
no problems with washing....I do in machine on gentle. the only wear I've noticed is the gold hearts on the black pouch have faded. but I've had it for years.
used to get them at Loehmanns. I miss Loehmanns

Reactions: p3b
I have been collecting travel theme pouches lol. They remind me of NY, Hawaii, and California. I really miss shopping at the LeSportsac outlet, but they closed down. Now the only option is their website since Macys has not carried them for a bit now too.

I have purchased LeSportsac pouches for my mom, my DIL, and my best friend as well. When I find something I love, I like to share it with others!IMG_6755.jpg

(The Hollywood one in lower right corner has a NY print on the opposite side. The pink wristlet pouch has travel print with various locations on it. I only use the triple zip for passports/passport card)

I have been collecting travel theme pouches lol. They remind me of NY, Hawaii, and California. I really miss shopping at the LeSportsac outlet, but they closed down. Now the only option is their website since Macys has not carried them for a bit now too.

I have purchased LeSportsac pouches for my mom, my DIL, and my best friend as well. When I find something I love, I like to share it with others!View attachment 4936691

(The Hollywood one in lower right corner has a NY print on the opposite side. The pink wristlet pouch has travel print with various locations on it. I only use the triple zip for passports/passport card)
cute....and they're so durable

Reactions: p3b

View attachment 4934566
I use them until they fall apart. They beat any SLGs. It has no weight, molds to whatever content you have in the bag, fit in a handbag nicely, and brightly colored so you don’t need to fish inside the handbag. The three zip one fits perfectly in the front pocket of LV pochette metis or the Coach Cassie. I always thought this is my secret in purse organization. Glad that we share the same.

I use them until they fall apart. They beat any SLGs. It has no weight, molds to whatever content you have in the bag, fit in a handbag nicely, and brightly colored so you don’t need to fish inside the handbag. The three zip one fits perfectly in the front pocket of LV pochette metis or the Coach Cassie. I always thought this is my secret in purse organization. Glad that we share the same.

Exactly what you said — just the best :smile:. I like my LS pouches better than my mini pochettes. This summer, I discovered their online store (what fun new collabs they have every few months — currently w/ Hello Kitty). I might get some more when I see the right ones at the right price.

Reactions: p3b and Beauty2c
Exactly what you said — just the best :smile:. I like my LS pouches better than my mini pochettes. This summer, I discovered their online store (what fun new collabs they have every few months — currently w/ Hello Kitty). I might get some more when I see the right ones at the right price.
The Hello Kitty ones are cute. I bought my DIL one and she loves it

Reactions: Iamminda