Share Pictures of your Kipling bags, pouches, and more

p3b

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
I love all types of brands, from lux to contemporary to whatever! There are forums for the big brands, but I have been wanting to see other lesser advertised brands that I have been using a lot during Covid because they are so easy to clean or wipe down. I have a Kipling outlet nearby and whenever I visit the outlet mall, I have to stop by even if I don't plan to purchase. I love all the colors they come out with. They also come out with fun little items.

I have one black Kipling small crossbody bag (not shown) and these little accessories. I have a blue version of the red wristlet pouch at my bf's house that I use when we go golfing or to football games. It really does hold so much and has nice organization inside. While I haven't yet used the round coin (or whatever) purse, I like the idea of it. The blue item on the left is a travel jewelry pouch (that I haven't used yet either lol). I also have a butterfly "creativity pouch" in my car that stores little things I may need at times, but don't want to load up my purse with extra weight since I don't use them daily. The purple "mini creativity pouch" at the bottom of this picture is my favorite. It is a cheaper version of my LV key pouch as they are similar in size, but the Kipling has different spots to separate things out if you want. I happened upon it and would love to find more some day!
IMG_6756.jpg

Kipling :love:
I've been a fan for ages, and a few years back found my love for Kipling all over again. Kipling is great for all weathers and also lightweight so perfect for travel, outings with the kids, all that stuff.
I'll try to find some pictures of my Kiplings tomorrow or take new ones.
How do you find the Marguerite round coin purse? Is it slim? I've been wanting one for a while now.

Reactions: p3b
Kipling :love:
I've been a fan for ages, and a few years back found my love for Kipling all over again. Kipling is great for all weathers and also lightweight so perfect for travel, outings with the kids, all that stuff.
I'll try to find some pictures of my Kiplings tomorrow or take new ones.
How do you find the Marguerite round coin purse? Is it slim? I've been wanting one for a while now.
I agree. I didn't think about it much, but had bought my mom a few bags as she preferred lightweight bags. After my shoulder injury and moving to an area with a lot more rain, I started to give them a look too :smile:

Here are a couple pictures to show the coin purse. It is not as slim as the ones I have had in the past from LV, Tiffany, and Coach. I think it will hold a lot. I just have not tried yet lol. I keep it packed to hold shape, but due to the logo material on the exterior, I am sure I probably don't really have to :smile: IMG_6763.jpgIMG_6764.jpg

Reactions: etudes and Amazona
I agree. I didn't think about it much, but had bought my mom a few bags as she preferred lightweight bags. After my shoulder injury and moving to an area with a lot more rain, I started to give them a look too :smile:

Here are a couple pictures to show the coin purse. It is not as slim as the ones I have had in the past from LV, Tiffany, and Coach. I think it will hold a lot. I just have not tried yet lol. I keep it packed to hold shape, but due to the logo material on the exterior, I am sure I probably don't really have to :smile:
My mum also likes Kipling for the same reason - you don't have to worry about how much you put in the bag when the bag itself weighs close to nothing.
Thank you for the info on the coin purse! It's def on my wants list.

Reactions: p3b