share my joy

1. I am so happy and touched. Here's my anniversary present from my hubby. He bought this during his overseas trip 2 weeks back and he managed to 'hide' it from me till today. :biggrin:

Sharing my joy here (this forum is the BEST and safest place to shout for joy :nuts: ). The wallet is too lovely and gorgeous! :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That is just gorgeous !! Love that shine in the photos. He is a keeper. :biggrin:

3. Congrats! It's beautiful! Enjoy!

4. That's so nice!! Congrats on your new wallet!

5. Nice!

6. thanks alot, ladies. :smile:

I was so happy earlier when opening the bag and was squeaking like a mouse.... hahahhahahaha.... 3 cheers to all hubbies who support our obsession!!! :lol:

7. What a fabulous wallet!!! LOVE that color!!!! Happy anniversary!!!

8. Awesome! It's beautiful, is that the perle shade? I saw the Reade in that color yesterday and I'm thinking of adding it to my birthday wishlist :biggrin:

Congrats, your husband is great! :love: :nuts:

9. yup, the wallet is in pearl colour. Thanks alot, Cristina and Kat :lol: **squeak

10. Ahh !! Koala in perle.. it's to die for ! I love it, happy aniversary ! ;)

11. WOW, so sweet of your hubby! Very pretty wallet! :love:
    Congrats & Happy Anniversary! :smile:

12. Wow! Really like the perle! Beautiful wallet and very thoughtful hubby:smile:) Congrats on your Anniversary!!!

13. So pretty!! Congratulations!

14. Beautiful wallet !

15. Wow! That's beautiful. Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice