Share my joy: LUXE BOWLER is HERE!!!

Thank you SO MUCH, everyone!:love:

Purse-onality, the bag is pretty comfy to wear on the shoulder (for my built anyways) but only when I am not wearing a jacket, otherwise, the straps are too short to fit on my shoulder. The straps do stay on. I am not sure if it's meant to be a shoulder bag but it sure works for me! There are lots of pics of celebs with that bag in the Celebrities with Chanel thread. You can see that many of them wear it as a shoulder bag.:yes: Good luck!

P.S. You can maybe try a large size (18") and see if that'll work better for you if you are looking for a shoulder bag.:idea:

That bag looks hot on you, Irene! Congrats! I thought you were really into Hermes..and no longer a Lv /chanel fan....and here you are..with a TDF bag!!
Soooooo jealouse over here:greengrin:

This bag never was an option for me, because i'm more of a shoulderbag person...but there are more sizes? What size (bag) do you have?

Farah, mine measures 13" in length. There is also the one that measures 18" (it has feet on the bottom). Here is a link to the auction that has the one with feet for sale (not my auction, BTW):

eBay.ca: SOLD OUT CHANEL LG BLACK METALLIC LUXURY BOWLER BAG NWT (item 220080271411 end time 17-Feb-07 19:59:47 EST)

And here is a pic of it being worn by Elle Macpherson:

attachment.php

I am assuming because the bag is bigger/longer, the handle drop will be a bit more too, therefore, it will be easier to fit on the shoulder.

Attachments

• elle with chanel 2.jpg
    elle with chanel 2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 120