Share my grief

Newchanel

Jan 10, 2015
So I love my pearls and recently, to my horror, I cannot find my mikimoto necklace with a pearl and diamond pendant. What's worse is I can't remember where or how it's lost. I have been travelling a bit and wore it in my travels.

I haven't worn it for a few weeks since I returned and was looking to wear it when.. I just can't find it! I'm so frustrated and annoyed with myself as this is a wedding anniversary gift - he bought it to replace one (mikimoto as well) that was stolen when a burglar stole it from our house.

*sob*

Sending you positive vibes Newchanel. Calling hotels is a very good idea. I'd be beside myself if this happened.

One of my friends mother in law was completely distraugh as she thought that she had lost a significant diamond necklace give to her by her husband. It turned up months later when her SIL borrowed a suitcase and while on her trip discoverd the piece in the fold of a small side pocket.

There is always hope.

Good Luck, I hope you find it, I have been in situations like this also and more than once.
I lost a diamond ring on the golf course once, went up and down that course but never did find it, I was sick about it so I understand your pain.

I am so sorry. I have been traveling a lot and keep putting things down and misplacing them. So far most everything has turned up. I hope this is the case for you. Keeping fingers crossed!