Share my grief

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I love my pearls and recently, to my horror, I cannot find my mikimoto necklace with a pearl and diamond pendant. What's worse is I can't remember where or how it's lost. I have been travelling a bit and wore it in my travels.

I haven't worn it for a few weeks since I returned and was looking to wear it when.. I just can't find it! I'm so frustrated and annoyed with myself as this is a wedding anniversary gift - he bought it to replace one (mikimoto as well) that was stolen when a burglar stole it from our house.

*sob*

2. Oh no!? Have you started calling hotels?

3. +1
    Fingers crossed!

4. Oh I am so sorry! I hope you can track it down.

5. So sorry to hear that you have lost your pearls :sad: Were they insured?

6. +1 I hope you're able to track it down. This is terrible news. I would be devastated if I lost or misplaced a strand like that with a diamond pendant!:sad::cry:

Have you replaced your steps since you've been back home? Was it insured?

7. Sending you positive vibes Newchanel. Calling hotels is a very good idea. I'd be beside myself if this happened.

One of my friends mother in law was completely distraugh as she thought that she had lost a significant diamond necklace give to her by her husband. It turned up months later when her SIL borrowed a suitcase and while on her trip discoverd the piece in the fold of a small side pocket.

There is always hope.

8. Start checking every pocket of each suitcase, jacket, purse, etc. It's gotta be there somewhere!

9. I was going to say the same thing. When we travel we tend to put items in places that are out of the norm for us. Good luck.

10. I vote for this too.. I found so many of my lost pieces this way too. Search in make up bags and any little pouches you use to organise your purses or luggage.

11. Good Luck, I hope you find it, I have been in situations like this also and more than once.
    I lost a diamond ring on the golf course once, went up and down that course but never did find it, I was sick about it so I understand your pain.

12. so sorry to hear this! :sad: hope you find your necklace soon! Good luck!

13. I am so sorry. I have been traveling a lot and keep putting things down and misplacing them. So far most everything has turned up. I hope this is the case for you. Keeping fingers crossed!

14. Good luck! That's the worst feeling!

15. I am so sorry. I hope you can find it soon