Share a Pic of your favorite Chloe Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please share a picture of your favorite Chloe bag so that we can all drool:drool:. Right now, I'm enjoying my Tan Paddy with Shoulder Strap.

Attached Files:

2. I still love my chloe bracelet bag the best, my paddys have all been fab, but my bracelet is the one that I would never part with :biggrin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Does it count as my favourite if it's my only Chloe????
    Here's my Muscade Paddy :heart:
    [​IMG]

4. My first baby will always be my favorite - it's an '06 chocolate small pocket paddington from AR!!!

Attached Files:

5. I like your bracelet bag too :love:

LOL

6. hey d&g, how could you possibly choose one of yours as your fave ;) :biggrin:

7. My Hazelnut Silverado:tup:. I actually used it for the first time today :woohoo:

Attached Files:

8. My favourite Chloe bag is the mini saddle bag... and these are my babies :love:

[​IMG]

9. I only have two, a Paddie and an Edith but my Paddie is by far my fav

[​IMG]

10. I :heart:LOVE:heart: everyone's bags!!! Keep the pictures coming please:yes: so that we can all drool :drool: some more.

11. I can't choose.. it really varies daily... so i decided to choose yours! :P

I'm really loving the green one :heart:

12. Guess this woud be my first choice since the large ava satchel was my first :yes:.My second is my new chocolate edith satchel,im loving her too ;).

First love!
    [​IMG]

Second love!
    [​IMG]

Chloe #3 will be here next week :yahoo:.

13. OMG!! They're so precious!!!!! I totally understand why you're in love with them!! :drool::drool:

14. My whiskey Paddy, playing in the leaves...

[​IMG]

15. Gorgeous bags, y'all!!!