Shar Jackson Says Britney Ruined Her Life

I think it's a slow news week.

But one thing I will say about Shar-everyone whose ever spoken about her parenting skills has nothing but good things to say.She first got pregnant when she was on the Moesha show, and Sheryl Lee Ralph just raved about what a good mom she was although so young.

I do admire her for allowing him in his kids lives and maintaining a good relationship for the sake of the children. She may have desires to get back with him, but as long as the kids are healthy and happy, she's being a good mom, and he's being a good dad (even brit's family is siding with kevin on that note), I don't see why their relationship would be so buzz worthy.

She does indeed already have 4 kids and she's only 30!! She was 14 when she had #1!!! :wtf:

19 with #2
26 with #3
28 with #4

This is from www.imdb.com:

Has two children with her ex-boyfriend Kevin Federline, a daughter Kori (b. 31 July 2002) and a son, Kaleb (b. July 20, 2004).
She has 2 older children: Cassie who was born September 1995 and Donnie who was born January 1991.

I am addicted to ENews (LOL!) and they said last night this is only a rumor. Actually Ryan Seacrest interviewed her on his radio show and they played a clip. She said it definately was not true.

Thank gawd its only a rumor. Can't they both be neutered to make sure this doesn't happen for the sake of the world? K-fed is really trying to milk his 15 non fame minutes isn't he? Also how is she an ex-wife? She is on that show "Ex-wives club". I know she can get pregnant but was she actually married?