Shar Jackson Says Britney Ruined Her Life

Ugh please...I think she did enough to ruin her own life without Britney's help. How did she think K-Fed got all of the money to pay for her and her children? From his rap record, lol, I think not.

Shar Jackson is PREGNANT and K-Fed DOESN’T know!

Oh I just love Hollywood! So much scandal! Check this guys - Kevin Federline is going to be a DAD AGAIN - and he doesn’t yet know it! Britney Spears’s estranged husband is allegedly having another baby with his ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson. Jackson is seven-weeks pregnant and hoping that the baby will re-unite her with the failed rapper, according to U.S reports. But nervous Shar has reportedly not yet told Federline she is expecting. Did she think K-Fed would swallow it better reading it via a mag?
Shar, 31, got a positive result from a home pregnancy test, which has been confirmed by a gynecologist, Star magazine reports. “Britney’s going to freak - she’ll see this as a slap in the face,” an insider told Star. “Shar wants to tell Kevin, but she keeps getting cold feet. She’s really scared of what he’ll say - if he’ll be excited or furious. After all, with her two and Britney’s two, he’s got his hands full already. It would be Shar’s dream for them to get married and have another baby. She’d love to be living the family life with Kevin.”
Federline, 29, courted Spears while Jackson was pregnant with his second child. The pair have two children, daughter Kori Madison, and son Kaleb Michael. Spears and former backing dancer Federline married in September 2004, and have two sons together, Sean Preston and Jayden James. The couple split in November 2006, with Spears filing for divorce soon after.
“Britney will be devastated. The mere mention of Shar’s name when she and Kev were married used to make her fly into a rage,” an insider told Star. “She wanted Kevin to have as little to do with her as possible. Britney wonders why Kevin is hooking up with Shar when there are thousands of women out there,” another insider said. “Britney has always been suspicious of Shar’s motives. She thinks Shar is after the spotlight, and she’ll warn Kevin to make sure the baby is his.”

SOURCE: SPLASHNEWSONLINE.COM

She's like a freaking hamster..having babies left and right!

That's totally not a nice thing to say. She only has two children and is pregnant with a third. You have people on this forum who have or have had more children than that. Are they "freaking hamsters who have children left and right" also? Somehow having only three kids isn't excessive to me, and Shar shouldn't be put down for that.

^^

Caxe, I don't think anyone is putting her down for having kids. I think the issue is that the father is not in the home and has multiple kids by different women. To some, that appears to be very irresponsible.