Shape Magazine ~ 1 Year Only $1.99

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wanted to mention that you always seem to have tons of tips on deals! Thanks for posting.

2. ^^You're very welcome! Glad you enjoy them! :biggrin:

3. wonderful thank you!!!!

4. Dear Bag,
    I have to say you are the MASTER of deals&steals

5. ^^^:blush: Thanks so much!

6. Thanks so much, Bagachondriac!
    I ordered a 3 yr sub for $5.98. Can't beat that!

7. yay! thank you!! :happydance::happydance:

8. Hmm...i put in SHAPE and it took off $12, bringing it to $2.99 not $1.99...anyone else getting the same total? $2.99 is still a good deal, but $1.99 is a better deal :P

9. ^^ same here! then i put in 2 yrs and it doubled to $5.98 hence my 2 yr sub. not sure why i didn't choose 3 yrs! i wasn't firing on all cylinders last night. sleepyyyy!

10. awesome deal! thanks Bag! but yeah, ^ it comes down to 2.99 now and not 1.99 but still awesome!

11. It was definitely $1.99 at the time I posted the offer, however I guess they raised it shortly thereafter. Sorry ladies.

12. ^^ oh not a problem at all! like hydrate said, $2.99 is still awesome! i don't even think you can buy an issue for $2.99. bagachondriac, you have saved me so much in magazine subscriptions, you have no idea! my postal carrier must think that we spend too much on magazines ... if he only knew! :devil: